Sold / Found FS/FT: Goped...Looking for a nitro truck (TRADED)

• Thread starter nitro-king-2007
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro-king-2007

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have 1 goped for sale or trade i want 150.00 or a traxxas truck it dose not matter the size as long as it is nitro and runs good and is rtr i would like it to be newer but will settel for 1 year old. the goped runs around like 29mph to 34mph.it is a bigfoot. it has kenda street tires and stomp brake. it has a 22.5 cc engine. it needs tlc the fender is broken but can be fixed for like 30.00 if i get a good truck i will buy a new fender and put a k&n on it.i also have a newer goped big foot that is fast all get out. but it needs new gaskets for the carb and in take. it is a 22.5cc engine too. i bought the first 1 for 300.00 and the second i boutght brand new for 560.00. i wish i could keep them but i really love nitro trucks more.i will pay for shpping. if you want pic email me @ [email protected] thank you!

Last edited:
bump 100.for old one or used nitro rustler any year working condion!

any one...? any one...?

make an offer

What about a trade for my T-Maxx?

will you take a trade for my hpi t-15 engine?

sorry no engines need a truck!

fridge do you have a truck that you would trade

bump...any one...any one

hey i will trade you for the t-maxx it looks to be in good shape. email me at [email protected] for shpping info i will also need you shpping info. o and dose it come with remote?

Last edited:
i will trade you pluss a new k7n cuzz the old on i have is crap

no i dont have a truck but i saw that you were looking for an engine so i thought i would offer mine because I'm off to buy a new one and i dont run when i go to school

you wouldn't want to BUY a truck would you?

cause i got a nitro sport se (pretty much the same as a rustler) except with a mugen (MT12 i beleive) i could sell to you.

sorry i can't trade, cause my parents are really anal about that.

i'm gonna need about 150 bucks shipped if you do decide to.

Thanks!
Corey

my email- [email protected] <-for pics and other details

sry dont have money

nitro-king, i sent you 2 pm's, whats up?

what is a pm

pm=private message

o ok tthank you

bump...any one...come on. any takers?

bump 60 shipped or any truck with engine that dose not run good or at all! really need to get rid of a goped so i can have more room for my traxxas revo!

Last edited:
yup i have saved up all of my pay checks. i have to get rid of the gopeds plzz trade it or buy it!

ok...just was wondering how many pay checks you could of saved since 29th of Aug. when you said you got the job at mc donalds?

They must really pay well nowadays.
:horsecrap

Status
Not open for further replies.