new motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macd@ddy69

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Can you help me find a replacement motor that would fit my car. The motor I had was a mach .15 re I cannot find a rebuild kit anywhere or another motor. Also I don't know how to get the gears off the crankshaft because there is a lip that won't allow them to slide off so what do I have to do

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can see about it is that it says team lossi. I got it from a friend I do kw its 1/10 scale. Do u kw how I would get the gears off the crankshaft or should I send u a picture to show u what I mean or if u can tell me what the parts are called

Pictures please

The gear on the crankshaft is called the clutchbell, it is either secured with a screw in the center or with an e clip

Could be a Losi XXXNT Sport. The rtr models came with a Mach .15 made by Dynamite I believe. Probably some other Losi models as well that came equipped with that engine.

xxxnt.jpg

xxx-nt1-1.gif

Do u have a cell number I could text u a pic of it later not sure how to do it on here iF not I'll try n find out how to do it

Photobucket for all of you online photo needs. @Rolex

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be a Losi XXXNT Sport. The rtr models came with a Mach .15 made by Dynamite I believe. Probably some other Losi models as well that came equipped with that engine.

xxxnt.jpg

xxx-nt1-1.gif
The picture of the car u took looks just like mine. The problem I ran into was on the crankshaft. Their was an e clip on it I removed that. Here's the catch there is no other screw on the crankshaft. I try to slide the gear or clutch bell off n there is like a lip on the crank that won't allow it to come off now what.