30,000 posts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Should Rolex be allowed to continue enhancing your life?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I've been a member here for over 10 years and I'm about to hit the 30 thousand mark.
Please submit your answers in the poll so I can decide if I should go on.
You can choose more than one.
Once you submit you will be able to see the results.
Vote with your heart, not with your spleen or bladder.
If I get enough votes, I'll never post again. :D

The poll would only allow 4 choices. Choice #5 would have been, "I think he's AWESOME!"

Last edited:
Since I can't ignore you, I went with the next obvious answer even though it's actually only 1 post. Maybe. I'll start wading through the spam and find it to be sure.

Who's Rolex? Why is this important?

Who's Rolex? Why is this important?

30,000 posts...That's a whole lot of jibber jabbering. I'm pretty sure I could tell my entire life story in far less than 30,000 posts.
Being as that's a milestone and what not, I guess he should stick around and continue "enhancing our lives" a bit longer.

I have noticed I've been a bit more regular in the past year since I've been here, so maybe my life has been enhanced with the presence of Rolex, but most likely due to a change of diet including some additional fiber.

So I vote yes. Rolex should stay. He reminds me of my Uncle Melvin. My family can't stand Uncle Melvin, he's the creepy uncle that nobody wants to associate with but I think he's hilarious, just like Rolex.

So Rolex, keep on with your 30,00 posts, I hope you create 30,000 more. That would be awesome. Of course I'm not gonna stick around here to read all that, I have s__t to do. :mustache:

I once posted about adding a super charger to my Tmaxx..... and Rolex talked me out of it saying it was better to leave the Tmaxx on the shelf.

Are you dusting and waxing your T-Maxx regularly?

30K posts? Now that's a lot of Spam!

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to add the option to permanently ban Rolex for excessive use of the LiPo-powered ban-stick....

I think a lot of those posts were manufactured numbers!....
I vote Ralphs 29,9999 be reduced

It's too late. I can't be stopped. I'm over the top and getting prepared for 30,000 more.
MUWAHahahaha

I didn't use photobucket for this

2001.gif

But is didn't work so I did for the working one so ZIP IT [SIGN]I think it's AWESOME[/SIGN]

Last edited:
So i deleted the non working photo dam computers

Back