ok nitro 4tec fans who hate the belts read this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyke_696

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ok so i was sick of the belts poping off and snapping all the time and i work alot with fiberglass and carbon fiber and I'm almost done with the chassis and upper deck make for this ill post pics later but what its doing is taking the belts off moving the fuel tank and a few other parts and replacing them with shafts and different gears its almost to perfection ill be making all parts and selling them after i got my base model finnished ill post pics and later my sells under sells ill be selling the full all ull need kit forr about 150$

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Also the build is lighter weight and a little wider so 200mm bodies will fit perfect ill be making all parts in eather fiberglass or carbonfiber (note carbon will be alot more expensive)

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

I should also note the fuel tank is from the hpi evo and my shafts are hand made carbonfiber as is the rest of the kit ill whip up a dvd rom on how to put it together from start to finnish if you got any questions or comments please feel free to ask ill post pics with in the next week or 2

Any update on this?

Last edited:
Belts shouldn't be breaking that often if you run your car with he cover on, so not many stones can get in.

Back