track in waddington ny

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyhunter48

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi i have 2 tracks here off road it is 150 wide by 200 long and i have a podium so you will see your rc trucks and i have a dirt oval it is it is 75 wide and 100 long so if anyone interased in comeing please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 315-388-7827 ask for curtis thanks have a nice day :idea:

the race starts sunday 11:00 ... so if you want to come you all welcome.... sharlow crew

any 1 wants to race???????????????????????????????????????????

come on people at last try my track 1 time..............

I'd love too but even that's a trek for me! anything more than 2 hrs of travel time without traffic id kinda stretching it. Maybe one day when I find myself going up towards the falls I'll make the detour.

your welcome to come any time....

sunday is the trophy race here ... so if any 1 wants to come ...........

well the points are over till nest year... but i got a trophy 1st place with my maxx...

sounds cool you guys still running there? Also where the heck is waddington? It's in the same area code as me but i've never heard of it.

Bill

Waddington is in the middle of nowhere! LOL. Actually it's way up north near Potsdam and Ogdensburg and Massena. Probably close to 2.5 hours from us.

it is not middle of nowhere.... it"s about 12 min... from massena...

and yes we own the track...so if you come down.... and our area code is 315.....

hey... i live in gouverneur. i'll have to check you out sometime, but my revo is in pieces atm

I'm in the process of fixing and tweaking it. ill be in touch.

Back