Sold / Found FT: Traxxas Revo...Looking for E-Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsteph0221

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a new revo that is only a month old , it has had 5 tanks of fuel ran through it which is break in only, I also still have the box and all paper work. I am looking to trade for a traxxas emaxx I have other nitro trucks and now wanting a eletric to upgrade , I am looking to trade but emaxx will have to be a little above average do to the cost of my revo, also the revo is a very nice truck and ready to roll.

looking for trade

i will trade you 2 gopeds both in running great shape. i bought the newer one for 560.00 in the summer of 2004. it runs fast. the other one is only woth about 150.00 it need tlc but it runs good. it needs small parts like new pull start and fender 40.00 if you trade me i will pay shipping!

no longer avail

I have decided to keep my revo it is to new to give away plus it is one hek of a truck and I have already purchased an emaxx so I will keep all of my cars and trucks . Thanks everyone for looking

Cool,more toys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back