Redcat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoah, hope the long term works for you, my dad is going in for his 3rd attempt within the next 6 months, and hes 58. But yeah I dont drink, I smoke pot and play Rc lol, well, aside from my wife and son :D

Wow 3rd time?? I hope not... not doing bad still pretty sore and weak in the back, but doing pretty good still can't bend lift or twist like the doctor said, and my back catches alot but i just think its the nerves and muscles coming back online and there weak and sore, i'm only 42 and in pretty decent shape, had a job at our local high school as the janitor and moved alot and off until probably the first of march depending on how i heal and will have a weight limit of 20 pounds when i go back but they said it should be totally fused by the 6 month which will be june...

Hpi-killer no biggie like you said its all about the hobby the more we can get kids and adults into the better for the hobby...lol I love the hobby my wife not so much since i have a garage full of planes and rc cars and trucks.... thats a whole another story.....lol

Pics????

Back to thread topic...

My first crawler was a redcat and I don't regret it a bit. I had a lot of fun over time modding it out and getting it hopped up. However, I've about reached the top with the redcat and (1 yr later) working on a bully build for a serious comp threat.

Overall, i don't regret it because it was an inexpensive way to get me interested in the crawling side of RC. :D

Punk Dig
Losi shocks
Rovers/DNA snipers
Steel gears, hardened steel shear pins
Chopped stock chassis
Custom bent links
540 Integy motors/3 cell lipo/cc bec
Spektrum DX3C
List goes on a bit with the minors...

rs10131.jpg

rs10142.jpg

I agree with some of you guys that redcats arnt half bad and i own to love both of them. i dont have a redcat rock crawlers but i got there nitro buggy and drift car like them about just as much as traxxas.

That's the great thing about the hobby?? Anyone can pic what rc they prefer and make the most of it... I to have redcat stuff hpi and traxxas and i have no brand loyalty to any all it is, is having fun and at the end of the day no matter which brand i play with i enjoy and have fun, don't get me wrong sometimes they work and sometimes they don't but hey thats life and we try to enjoy the most out of it everyday we have...

Agreed^ all opinions and the fact is you got to enjoy the hobby as well as your own life to its own.

That RS10 posted above, is the sickest setup I have ever seen, nice job!