where to get bent lower links

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pugs2300

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so i first bought some losi bent links and it didn't take me but 1 day to find out that they SUCK...way to weak...i rolled off a rock and dropped no more than a foot and it bent it almost double...later that day the same thing happened except i broke the threaded part clean off the link...so i found the hot racing aluminum bent links but they are out of stock everywhere...is there any other bent links out there for the mrc that arent 50 bucks like the titanium ones i found...thats a little steep for a set of links in my book...thanks guys

no i had the ones from losi...they are extremely soft and apparently brittle too...if thats possible...litterally the truck fell 10-11 inches and it bent it almost double...i tried to order the hot racing ones from several places and they kept tellin me they were back ordered...ill try these though...thanks once again green...

well upon closer inspection those are also sold out...thats the ones i have been trying to order...can't find them anywhere...

green you are the man...are those 3racing ones sold in set of 2 or 4....hmmm

No clue. Id assume 4 since 4 are pictured, but you might email them first.

If you go through Robs link, make sure to order 2 sets.

ok guys...thanks for all the help...i went with the hot racing ones from the ebay link rob posted..thats the ones i was after...you guys are awesome..

Rpp hobby might have em too. Or like you guys have mentioned in the above posts. They are great vendors as well.

Back