king baja first major problem,help needed.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billywizz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi,i was out with my km baja yesterday and after spending a load of money on getting it looking just the way i want it i have hit another problem,the thing is i need advice on what it might be,the buggy was going fine i was popping a few wheelies and then i lost drive i could still rev it and i looked down at the back wheels while reving it and one of the drive shafts was turning but the other one was not i lifted the back wheels off the ground while reving it and one wheel was turning but not the other, am i right by saying this is a differential problem or could it be something else?

Sounds like the shaft that is spinning is broken, disconnected, or the axle is broken. If those are all good the diff would be the next thing to check.

Last edited:
It sounds like an axle shaft pin inside the diff possibly broke. It's also a good idea to check the rear diff for fluid when you first get it. Good luck and keep us posted on how you make out.

sounds like a drive shaft pin, mine broke on my 30.5 rovan.. the shafts i have replaceable pins .. also check to make sure the diff is filled..

Back