Losi 1/5 mini

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beave

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i went to the wram rc show in n.j. today, horizon hobbies had one of these there. it has fuel injection,dual disc brakes, a cage in the body, remote start, quite interesting and all for only $1999...:D

Do not want. I have no desire to over complicate my hobby with things like fuel injection and the computers needed to manage the fuel mixture. Not to mention what is going to cost you to repair it when something goes wrong? Are we going to need code scanners for our RC cars now too? :D Carbs work just fine for me, but to each their own.

i like and agree with your quote,lol. i have no plan on buying one either,however the concept is appealing. technology can be good if it isn't shoved down your throat.....i see you are from the smokey mts, i plan on heading your way next weekend, going to newport tn. for a week...

i like and agree with your quote,lol. i have no plan on buying one either,however the concept is appealing. technology can be good if it isn't shoved down your throat.....i see you are from the smokey mts, i plan on heading your way next weekend, going to newport tn. for a week...

You coming down for fun or business? That's a nice area over there, very scenic and they have some fantastic roads over there that we go over and ride from time to time.

I'm coming down for some fun, i have friends in cosby and asheville and i do love those winding mountain roads...:whhooo:

I'm coming down for some fun, i have friends in cosby and asheville and i do love those winding mountain roads...:whhooo:

Gotcha, I'm a bit over an hour west of Asheville. Cosby has one of the best motorcycle roads on the planet actually, just don't let the long straight fool you at the end, it turns to gravel just over a blind hill. Many people have been bitten by it.

Asheville also has lots of great stuff to offer. It's currently ranked like #2 or 3 for craft beer. Lots of good food also. If you're up for a road trip, hit up west first wood fired pizza in Hendersonville, their food is incredible, but be prepared to wait in line.

http://flatrockwoodfired.com/restaurant/

Back