Comp Pics from my clubs 1st comp

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Here are a some pics from my clubs 1st comp of the 2011-2012 season

DSCF3161Small.jpg

DSCF3109Small.jpg

DSCF3187Small.jpg

DSCF3244Small.jpg

DSCF3216Small.jpg

DSCF3136Small.jpg

DSCF3097Small.jpg

DSCF3201Small.jpg

DSCF3212Small.jpg

DSCF3116Small.jpg

DSCF3085Small.jpg

DSCF3149Small.jpg

DSCF3174Small.jpg

DSCF3196Small.jpg

DSCF3129Small.jpg

Nice pics. Looks like a fun comp.

Great pictures Curtis, looked like a great time!

Thanks for sharing bro! doesn't matter the size of the turn out imo, just the competition. Rig looks to be doing great still. Whens the next comp?

Next comp will be the first saturday in december.

That's cool. I did not know there were crawling competitions. So how does it work? Is it a race?

:search_it:

:p::p::p:

Theres lots of threads in this section from comps.

That's cool. I did not know there were crawling competitions. So how does it work? Is it a race?

Comps for crawlers consists of 3 or more courses with 10 sets of gates, and sometimes bonus gates that you have to drive your crawler through with usually 6 minutes and a max of 40 points to finish the course, you start with 0 points and get points added for things like reversing or hitting a gate marker, you get -2 points for getting through a gate with out hitting a gate marker, so if you drive a course clean you could end up with a -20 or -30 if the course has a bonus gate, however if you run out of time or reach +40 points your run is over and your score would be +40 -how many gates you progressed, so if you got through only 5 gates which =-10 points you would have a score of +30, if this makes any sense to you, LOL!!!!

:search_it:

:p::p::p:

Theres lots of threads in this section from comps.

LMFAO!!!!

LOL. Thanks Slowngreen. Congratulations on the 1st place abadk9420.:first_place:

Thanks!!!!!