Back to bergs...Slowngreen

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get a comp crawler soon too.. I love it even if it is slow paised!!! takes more skill than just jumping and racing and bashin!!!

Nice crawler! Maybe someday I'll build one, too.

Not much of an update. Shaved my sidewalls on my sedonas and rovers, running them now.

003-171.jpg

Small update. Had to sell my 4pk for some quick bill paying crap, but am now running a hacked GS3B, which is great. Does the same exact thing as my 4pk, and was like $60 instead of $500 lol. The rx is very small too compared to the one I was running.

small update. Had to sell my 4pk for some quick bill paying crap, but am now running a hacked gs3b, which is great. Does the same exact thing as my 4pk, and was like $60 instead of $500 lol. The rx is very small too compared to the one i was running.

pics please!!!!!:d

I definatly recommend it Curtis. When I switched from the 3r to the 4pk and duals, I became a way better driver. Front and rear dig work hand in hand. Once you get used to it, you wont go back.

You will end up using the 3rd channel trim button for front/rear dig. The only thing I prefered about the pk is I was just one under my thumb for front and the one infront of my middle finger for rear, which was really handy, but this works fine...

001-1092.jpg

Heres the link to order...

http://www.overkillrc.com/products.htm#ecwid:category=1019819&mode=product&product=5583397

I had that radio unmoded and returned it because it would not bind with either of the to receivers that I had for it, really pissed me off and it did not have a linear 3rd channel to run a servo winch for my scaler which is why I had bought it in the first place..Glad it 's working well for your comp rig..

Once its hacked it can do anything you want.

Got my new wheels. DLUX, .7's, running 725 vp's hubs up front and 225's in back. Gonna try to come up with my own weight setup later for the front since I'm cheap...lol

001-205.jpg

002-639.jpg

Added 3.5 oz per front. I'm now 2 oz lighter than before :D

Damn thats looking sharp Lloyd, Eric does some damn fine work over there on RCC. Those are some KNARLY lookin rear wheels too.

Their bad ass wheels. Just consist of the outter ring, rear ring, two inner rings and then bolt together with spacers, so theres no actual inner wheel to them, just spacers, six of them.

them wheel are so awesome!!whole rig looks good SNG

A couple of the guys around here are running those too, really cool design, they made a ring out of lexan to keep the dirt and stuff out of the foams, just and idea for you if your concerned about your foams...

An Idea I had for weights was to take lead blocks the same length as the spacers in your wheels and drill a hole the size of the spacer near the outer edge so the weights hang in towards the center of the wheel so it does not interfere with the foams much.

Last edited:
All I did was wrapped a layer of electric tape around the fronts to give them a bottom, then added 3.5oz in led weights, then wrapped them again with tape.