Losi Mini Rock Crawler Shocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone have a suggestion for some good aftermarket shocks for the MRC? I got a set of the Losi threaded aluminum ones and I"ve already rebuilt them twice and they still leak!

I think the Losi shocks that you have are what pretty much every one is using as a upgrade, Losi Shocks just leak, or at least most of them do from what every one i talk to says... Try a little Associated green slime on the o-rings when you rebuild them next time, it helps to keep them from leaking a little longer...

I used green slime on both rebuilds. Oh, well guess I'll have to do some more research. I at least managed to get my brushless installed with no problems.

Hey hamz, how goes it buddy? You ever find any other shocks? I'm thinking of doing a scale build on my MRC and would really like to have some nice looking shocks to go on it....lmk bud :)

I'm looking as well but havent found anything promising just yet....lol

-Nitro

I found that the shocks are 80mm shocks. I haven't really found any I like yet.

yea i couldnt find any that buzzed my monkey either....

must...keep...searching........must...find...

LOL

-Nitro

lol buzzed you monkey.....every find any shock for the MRC that buzzed the monkey

Back