First cut n shuts...kinda

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I didnt reduce them but I did swap out my boss claws sidewalls and put some Sedona sidewalls in and also narrowed them 1/2".

002-193.jpg

Thanks Joe!

Damn man those look f'n SICK! Id buy em if they were up FS lol.

Nice job!

How many times did you glue your fingers to them?

Thanks guys. Actually I glued the bottle to the side of my shirt and couldnt find it for well over an hour, must have leaned onto the table and didnt see it. Ruined my shirt too, damnit.

Actually to me its kinda sad, I did the same thing to a brand new coat of mine last winter, but on the inside...

I cut out the sidewalls of the Boss Claws, then of Sedonas and put the sedona side walls in their place. Their a bit stiffer and have a easier/better bead. I also narrowed the width of the tire 1/2"....

This is what they look like new....but mine now have sedona side walls instead....

LOSA7678R-2.jpg
002-193.jpg

Nice work Lloyd, guess that is why your the Guru, to bad about your shirt and jacket though, guess in the future you need to keep the glue bottle on the back side of the table so you don't lean on it again, LOL!!!!

So I am guessing the Claws have a better tread? Softer?

Their both awesome tires but the wheels I was running (Mayhem Phatty's) were cutting through my beads but dont through sedona's....and I was bored, so its a mix of reason lol.

And thanks Curtis lol, I'll have to be more careful, clothes are expensive!

Back