Does anyone use this forum?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsez

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
must say that this site is not a good monster gt forum-- where is everybody-- damn

Threads: 13692 | Posts: 132404 | PMs: 4234 | Thread Views: 1,860,235 | Page Views: 891714

New Threads Today: 54 | New Posts: 481 |

The MT has a following on this site but aren't as popular here as other RCs.

If you post I'm sure you will get action on your thread.

Welcome to RCNT

Remember, the MGT is a new truck. Most of the people, on this forum at least, already have either the t-maxx or savage since those are the most popular. Those that have the MGT on this forum are few, but are out there. The number keeps on growing. The MGT would most probably be either the 2nd or third MT to those who have it.

Don't assume anything about this forum before you even ask a question. Ask, and you'll be answered. BTW, welcome to RCNT.

I will try and help you as much as possible. The MGT is my MAIN truck I use. Ask and see what happens. :D

about time-- i hear ya-- i have posted before on this site-- just not alot of talking thats all-- i know the truck is new -- it'll catch on once the after-market does-- by that time the losi will be out--lol

www.rc-solutions.com has a great roll cage for your RC.
They have a manufactures forum right here at RCNT. Look at it and ask some questions directly to the manufacturer. scottm is a great guy and knows his stuff.

Here is a a site that can give you some aftermarkte stuff from GPM RACING

There are more but I will do more research to put out.

Jon

RPM PARTS!!

Good news!! RPM has now released some parts for the MGT. Check them out HERE.

We MGT owneres are coming up!!

I'm new to the MGT but not RC.

Sold my Savage and decided to try an MGT.

I'm surprised there aren't more message boards around for the MGT. There are quite a few though for the Savage.

Hope that changes as there is always a wealth of Savage info on those boards.

Oh it will. The reason that the TMAxx boards and Savage boards are numerous is because they have been out for a while. When they came around they blew up due to the lack of MTs of that caliber. Now worries here for the MGT coming up!

Jon

Yeah, my buddy got his MGT a month or so ago and it's been a really good truck so far. The hobby shops I've been to haven't even really sold any yet. I'm sure they'll get more popular and prove to be a good truck.

Originally posted by bigsez
about time-- i hear ya-- i have posted before on this site-- just not alot of talking thats all-- i know the truck is new -- it'll catch on once the after-market does-- by that time the losi will be out--lol

Losi buyers = suckers

One thing to remember is that this is a new truck on the market and it is a spendy little jewel. Hang in there, We owners are growing and so will the enthusiasm. :lurk:

I just had a great bashing session with my MGT and i Loved it !! it took the jumps nicely and with very smooth landings. i plan on dropping my .25 from my SaVaGe into the MGT after i get my picco .26, then I'm sure she will fly ! imo its a great truck

Be sure to do your 2 speed conversion so it is metal gears instead of the stock ones. Also you might want to think of upgrading your arms to RPM .

I just posted some pics of my gt. The body is still covered with mud. The cooling head top fins are kinda bashed in a bit, curbs and aluminium dont dont mix. Got the truck clean after landing it upside down in a 12" puddle ooops!!!!! =devil Completely disassemble the motor and cleaned it throughly back to bashing this weekend. I love it!

Back