1:1 Mini Cooper bashing video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerWabbit

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here's a really cool video of some Mini Coopers banging each other around the track at the John Cooper Challenge 2003. These guys are really aggressive drivers and won't hesitate to leave any paint on your car. It's fun to watch.

The video is of good quality and is well edited with music that I think is a remix of a song from the first Matrix movie. There are some really good camera angles with some cool in-car and bumper cams.

It's 6 mins 27 seconds long and is 16 mb. Just watch it!

The video is here!

Gotta love those BMW made go-carts! Pretty nimble for autocross too.

Yeah, there are a couple of MINIs that run at my local autocross events. One of them gets around the cones pretty quick! The other one is this one...

download.php

LOL. This guy came fully prepared with racing shoes and all. He just kinda putted around the track though... and yes, with those rally lights on too.

Wow those cars are kinda fun to watch. I am actually surprised at some of the tactics on the race course. Was this a professional race or was this some sort of pro/am race cause the corners some of them were cutting were a little odd.

Back