LRP engine in tmaxx 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just want to thank everyone for the help you were all amazing hope you guys will like my build i believe the car is all ready to go I'm just waiting on my ercm pipe and spektrum dx4s and shes ready to roll I'm hoping to have pics and videos up this week for everyone to see

just want to thank everyone for the help you were all amazing hope you guys will like my build i believe the car is all ready to go I'm just waiting on my ercm pipe and spektrum dx4s and shes ready to roll I'm hoping to have pics and videos up this week for everyone to see

Glad to hear the build came together for you! Can't wait to see some pics. Your going to love that ERCM pipe.

Kinda wanna get this case but worried fitment is gonna be way off any ideas

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405911148423.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405911148423.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 170
Change your muffler bearing lol.

Well that was helpful!

On another note, I am not a fan of the cages, they are heavy, not cheap and a pain to remove when you need access to your truck.
Make a roll bar for it, or better yet put a wing on it if your lookin to protect the cooling head.

Wing is a good idea lol is there a site for that

---------- Post added at 5:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:45 AM ----------

Or is there one that you recommend

that's the second time that dumbass came up with that joke....
tekno make a good wing mount set and as for a wing you can use a trx one and proline makes a nice one too

They work well with trucks? I thought they were just for buggy

Kinda wanna get this case but worried fitment is gonna be way off any ideas

Those Rc solutions cage's are not that heavy and they are strong. I would recommend going with a Tekno Rc wing mount as has already been noted. I am running the Tekno wing mount on mine with a proline wing. But like I said those RC solutions cage's are not heavy at all.

View attachment 13971 Rc solutions Cybermaxx BB kit.

Last edited:
I really like. How it looks I'd rather have that then a body on it

I really like. How it looks I'd rather have that then a body on it

Here is what the finished product looked like. I was hoping to get some run time on it but unfortunate events for me this summer I haven't even had much time to venture on the forum much really. Let alone much wheel time. I may actually be putting most of my collection up for sale soon. View attachment 13973

View attachment 13974

Last edited:
Will these work on factory diffs?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406246039345.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406246039345.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 143
Will these work on factory diffs?

Yep those ring gears will work. I would recommend a set of brushless #3908 diffs. The Brushless emaxx diffs are very strong. All you need is a complete emaxx #3908 gear diffs and your pinion gears from your diffs and you will have one heck of a strong diff setup.

That's what I have hulkmaxx I ordered two of them front and rear

---------- Post added at 9:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:19 PM ----------

Bought two of these

---------- Post added at 9:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:21 PM ----------

veqyseru.jpg

That's what I have hulkmaxx I ordered two of them front and rear

---------- Post added at 9:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:19 PM ----------

Bought two of these

---------- Post added at 9:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:21 PM ----------

veqyseru.jpg

Nice that's what I am running and haven't had any durability issue's yet. Guess the RRP ring gear would prob just add strength the.