Rearranged the man cave and have questions about storage!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever seen any negative results from hanging your trucks/cars like that or do you do anything specific to get them ready for it?
Nope...never had a problem with it at all.

Man ya'll have some great RC workspaces! I'm gonna have to steal some ideas in this thread lol. Thinking about hanging some pegboard and move the security monitor out of the way so I'll have room to hang my meager rc collection. I need to do a lot of rearranging so i can move my tool box from the back room. Just getting started in the hobby with a DJI Phantom, 2 T-maxxes (one for my son & me) and a nitro RS4. Looking to pickup a Hyper 7 or a LX2 next week when they're back in stock at a-main.

Anyway here is where I wrench... an old detached garage. The magnifying lamp is my fav tool as my eyes get older, the rc screws seem to get smaller and smaller :cross-eyed:

IMG_1733_zps9c5ad104.jpg

IMG_1721_zpse38442c0.jpg

IMG_1709_zps073c163a.jpg

Wrench I like that magnifying lamp, it just went to the top of my need to buy list!

That looks like a great work space and a great hang out!

Back