Sold / Found Nice P&s Camera Fs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
PRICE DROP 8-14-2014! $105 shipped! Just dont want to deal with ebay costs. Pics added in this post.

Selling my Nikon P90. In great condition. Comes with a case, micro tripod, charger, memory card, strap and 2 batteries. no usb cable.

Has tilting screen. Does great macros.
Asking $125 shipped US and PAYPAL only.

Link to camera specs Here.

Some shots I've taken with it, corals are not easy to take pics of either.

034-4.jpg

014-32.jpg

013-37.jpg

009-69.jpg

IMAG0602.jpg

IMAG0603.jpg

IMAG0604.jpg

Last edited:
Thats Favia in the first pic aint it? Beautiful corals. Good luck with the sale. Shaun

Thanks, its a plate actually (fungia repanda).

$150 shipped price drop. Need it gone.

Forgot about this, do one more bump for $125 shipped!!! Then off to ebay.
Pics added to orginal post of camera.

Nice corals man. I love Acans. Never had good success with them. Always done great with SPS. I have a 220 gallon reef tank. What do you have?

I have a 75g softy and lps. Hoping to get some sps frags this summer, some birdsnest or something "easier". Thanks too.

God I wish I could afford this right now.

What size memory card, and how does it do with moving targets?

8gb card. I've never tried until now, it blurred a moving car. But did pretty good with the burst mode (takes several pics in a row). Think its just way better at things setting still.

Cool. I'm trying to convince myself that I need more camera than my iphone and go pros.

can't answer that for you lol. To be honest, I just use it for pics of my corals. Other than that I too just use my phone since the camera is pretty big. Biggest advantage the camera has is way more zoom (24x) and lots of adjustments for pics.

You're killing me Lloyd. I've been looking for a good camera to replace the I have that's 10+ years old. Why does this happen when I can't afford it?

lol thats how things always work.

I overspent on my hobby purchases this month redoing the SCX-JK project or I'd be all over this.

Lets do one more bump. Had this 'sold' on ebay but the buyer never came through with the funds! $125 shipped US only and Paypal only.

Any one more what the hell. Make me an offer!

curious, why are you selling it around 10% of what it costs?

Needing QUICK cash is all. Its a few year old too. I have a buyer lined up as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.