Hello, I am looking for info on the Revo?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello,
I am wanting to buy a Revo R-T-R. It seems they are pretty COOL!!
Also any lead's on any hobby shop's that I could get a Mail Catalog?

Last edited:
you'll love the revo. there is only a few things you will need. a batery and charger for the eazy start, and gas. you will then be ready to go. don't let anyone talk you out of the revo cause it is perfect for any challenge that it is put up to.

Do a a search for the Revo here on RCNT. We have a SEARCH function to help make it easier. I do know that the REVO is a screamer out of the box. You break it in properly and she will scream for more! BUT being a RTR I would go over the truck to make sure that there are no loose screws on the chassis, wheels are secure and that your read the instructions carefully. IMO it is a stronger truck out of the box than the TMAXX 2.5 . Traxxas did some homework on it. Good luck and let us know on your purchase!!

Jon2

Shannon, follow the instructions on break-in and that 2.5 is a great motor thereafter.

As to purchase, consider mail order if your local store is too high. Out in California, I see them for 449.00 to 479.00 all the time.

Right now Hobby People (hobbypeople.com) has it on sale for 449.00. Also, try Ultimate Hobbies (.com). They sometimes have it for 439.00. You may not have to pay tax if you buy over the internet.

the revo is great just got one my self about a month ago and it has been great.

I've owned a savage for 2 years did every hop up you can get then went out and got a revo,this truck just blows my savage out of the water handels better on the rough stuff, quicker out of the box.the revo is just better in every way got sick of the savage and got rid of it i now own 3 revos 2 have a picco p2 in and the 3rd is a ebay revo(totaly built from ebay)you will not go wrong with a revo get 1 or 2

retail is some where around higher $800

Back