Sold / Found Honda Accord Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gryanholland

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am looking for an UNpainted Honda Accord body. The catch is, I want it to be the 1990-1993 body style. Does anyone even make one? I have looked and looked, but I don't think I am going to have any luck. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one, please let me know. Thanks.

This link below shows the body style I am looking for. This body would be painted to look just like my Accord and taken to car shows to be displayed on the hood. I think that would look really cool, and I want to get started in the nitro rc car hobby. Once I find the body, I will get the rest of the car later. I don't want to buy a car that the body won't fit. I will probably get an HPI RTR kit. My cousin had one and it seemed like a good car. Here is a link to my real car:

93 Honda Accord

Thats a very Rice Car. X

Rice Burner but cool!:banana:

yinnnnnng yiinnnnnnng BANG! yinnnnng POP yinnnng:D

Thats the sound of my neighbors car!

Listen up you dipsticks: I didn't post that so people could rag on my car. I put that link up so you would know what style I'm looking for. If you don't like Japanese cars, don't click on the link. It obviously leads to a Japanese car.

Man we weren't dogging you.. If someone made jokes about it being a four door grocery getter that your mom probably gave you and then they said you are silly for tricking out a 4 door rice burner that would be doggin you. You know you need the 1 foot tall spoiler to really set it off G...

Well thanks man, for a second there I thought you were just making fun of me.

(I picked it out, my mom didn't give it to me.)

OK I ran accross this for 10 bucks on sale
1425.jpg
How is that cause thats all the poop I am doing..X

opps thats too new I just realized

Well, thanks anyway, but that is the wrong kind. That is why I put the picture of my car on there. I want an older body style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back