Sold / Found FS: Getting out of Hobby. All of my stuff.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

untchbl

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So the time has come for me to stop racing in pursuit of continueing my education.
So all of my stuff is going to be up for sale here. To contact me you can get me by
email at [email protected] . Just be specific as to what you are wanting to buy. I
really don't want to sale this stuff, so try to be nice with your offers, otherwise
I may just end up keeping all of it.

1. Xray XB8, with maybe 3 gallons on it. This car is a roller that will include the original box
manual, all stock parts, set of soft arms,set of hard arms, the +1mm hubs front and rear, aluminium
front and rear hubs, the one piece enginemount, a box full of spare bushings, springs, and what not's,
along with a used, but still very usable body. Car has avid's indio brakes, and the laser cut pads
plus the stockers that I took off with very little wear. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things. I can
get pictures for those of you that are interested. $500 shipped. I"m open to offers, but will
Keep some of the option parts to sell seperatly if I start negotiating.

2. 2 Airtronics 94358's that are in great working condition. $75 each
1 Airtronics 94357 that is fresh back from airtronics. $75
1 Airtronics 94358 that is missing one ear from the case. SOLD

3. Airtronics M8 and spectrum stuff SOLD

4. 2 Futaba 3 channel FM recievers. The both probably have small nicks in their anteni, but still in
good shape. $35 each

5. Purple mugen starter box that is good shape, that will include 2 almost new 1800 venom stick packs.
Has all 4 pegs on it and is setup for the xray. $75 DEAL PENDING

6. 2 RB S5's. Both have 3-4 gallons through them, but still have plenty of life. These are used engines
so only so much can be expected of them. They work fine however and no one should be afraid of em.
NEW PRICE $100 each obo.

7. 1 New in the Box RB Econo 3Port. SOLD

8. Ofna's delux hauler bag. DEAL PENDING

9. I have a bunch of spare xray parts SOLD

10. All of my tools. DEALS PENDING

11. All of my fluids, xray diff and shock oils, AE shock oils, losi oils, Kyosho and mugen diff oils. $40 DEAL PENDING

12. I have a bunch of wheel and tires that I need to go through as well. New and used, I'll be blowing these
out, so bare with me until I have time to make a list.

13. OS 2050 pipe, used but still nice. SOLD
jammine jp1 hardcoated, SOLD

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff, so if you are looking for something, just ask me. I will be getting
pictures of everything, and everything is obo. I will make package deals, and be real flexible on shipping and
what not. Thanks for reading all of this. I feel real bad about getting out of the hobby, however I'm just
not going to have the time or money in my near future to be able to do this hobby the way that I have been going
about it. And I also need to focus on school as well.

Last edited:
I am thinking about your hudy drivers Ill let you no tomarrow nite

Last edited:
I cleaned it up.
Thanks Zandor

zandor, you are 2nd in line. all pm's and emails returned.

nice....

i may grab them tools let me see what i can do

Damn !! ... I will get in the line for the Hudy's. I am third?

Oh no!!! Bigmo you are so bad. I am forth now....

untchbl .. YGPM

Last edited:
all pm's and emails replied too.

Brandon

did you get my pm?? i didnt get a response..

Beason, I just hanv't looked through my tires yet. I know I don't have any badlands though. I only have 1/8th scale xray parts and whatnot.

M8 and all spectrum stuff is gone. Includeing the 75mhz TX. Jp1 pipe is sold as well.

Brandon

have any universals (diff to wheel type) in that part lot???

actually PM me the list of parts or post it here....I'm lookin for front tower/shock parts/ universals.....

whats the run down on those oils? or can you just send me a pic of them all?
also, how about those tires you were sorting through?
[email protected]

thanks!

I'll get a list and pics tonight and have it posted or emailed tomorrow.

please guys if you are interested in something send me an email with something about what you are looking at in the title. I'm getting bombarded with emails and am trying to keep everyone straight and get everyone what they are looking for.

E, I don't have any universals, I'll get a list like I said.

Brandon

Make me some offers guys.

can i get a pickof the starter box. i'm guessing it will work on mbx5...
email me at [email protected]

pm sent on servo

Guys, I will answer all pm's and emails tonight. I have taken pictures of alot of this stuff and can send them out as well. Just send me some emails so I can keep everything and everyone straight. Make sure and mention your screen name as well in the email since I'm trying to be as fair as possible for the first come first served type deal.

And yes the mugen box will work for any 1/8th.

Update on the xb8, it also includes, no turn 2 dot eccentrics, soft, and hard arms, and the option hex huts that cover the hole in the universals.

Make some offers guys. This car can be had without the option parts for $400 shipped.

doyou have any tires with big lugs.. like the badlands??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back