RcBoyz Slow Shipping

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCDad

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is it just me or does it take forever for them to ship you something. Since I placed my order for crystals, I've placed an order with Tower Hobbies and received it, still waiting for the crystals...

Hmm well they are still recovering from the chaos during the holidays so I would wait it out a bit longer.

How long ago did you order from them? I have recieved my orders within the week if I order by Monday or Tuesday.

Tower Hobbies rocks they have there stuff together, as for RcBoyz I have only used them a couple of times but no complaints. With the winter weather things have been slowing down. It may be nice in your area but the stuff has to travel thru some nasty weather on the way. Did you call them?

I have ordered from them many times and have never had a problem. When it arrives check the post mark, more often than not its the crappy service the usps provides. I wouldnt worry, these guys are great imo.

RCBOYZ rock I have never had a problen with them.I just bought some things from the last week.. it was late getting to me but It was the post office fault not rcboyz.
I have been buying from them for about 4 to 5 years now with no problems.

RCDad said:
I ordered it 12/30
Well you know that New Years NO ONE WAS deliviring.Technically its been only 5 working days 6 if you ordered early enough on thursday. Just wait it out. I have ordered with them for quite some time, Directly and through EBAY. Always a pleasure.

Jon

Tower hobbies is in Illinois and RCBoyz is in Utah. Naturally it will take longer for stuff from Utah to get to you.

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from RCBoyz without any problems. They always come through and ship the best way that will save you money.

I agree, RCBoyz kicks a#@. It is usually the post office where your packages get delayed. I am on the other coast and usually get my stuff in a timely matter. They always ship either Priority Mail or First Class. Unless you got something big, then they will go w/ UPS. But then you would have a tracking number.

Anyway, keep checking b/c I'm sure it will show up. I think the hardest part about getting hop-ups is not deciding on what to get, but the wait that you have to do once you order them.

RCBoyz wont do you wrong.
This time of year your lucky to get anything even close to on time.

Just hang in there.

I had a bad experience with rcboyz too. I use BIN on ebay and pay for it immediately. I never hear a single words from them after 2 and a half weeks. Several e-mail sent and no reply. The only time I got a reply was when I file a complaint with paypal.

From now on, I mostly buy from hobbyguysrc whenever it is possible.

In my opinion, hobbyguyrc charges way to much for shipping. RCBOYZ is way better. I get my stuff within 3 days of ordering, been ordering from them on ebay for over 2 years now. They are great.

Don't worry RCDAD, RCboyz will come through. I ordered about $100 worth from them on Dec 31st, and I haven't recieved my order either. But they have been great with shipping in the past. Believe me I am just as anxious as you to get my winter upgrades installed!

I'm sure it's just the New Year delays like Jon2 said.

I ordered some triple rate springs from RCBoyz recently and the shipping was timely.

As far as hobbyguyrc, I bought $100 worth of Savage hop-ups from him just after christmas and he gave me an excellent combined shipping rate.

RCDAD, my friend is having the same problem. THEY SAID THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEIR COMPUTERS SO THEY TOLD HIM THAT THEY WILL GIVE HIM THE OPTION OF priority shipping for no extra charge... I would email them and see what they say. Hope this clears things up.

Sorry about the caps my hand slipped and i didn't want to re-write everything..... :\

Hey.... wheres my sig????

I emailed them and they said it could take up to 14 days, I guess I've got a few more days to wait.

RCBoyz is always fast. Towers quick cause they can just about throw the package out thier door to yours. I've ordered from tower and get ground shipments the next day. I've ordered plenty from RCBoyz and they are always fast. I'd say 1) the holiday 2) the Post Office. When I lived in Chicago they were always finding bags of mail in someone's house, or under the viaduct or something. If it wasn't that you saw the mailman still strumming along at 7:30 at night! Patience grasshopper.

Towers is fast, I got an order in about 2 days with regular shipping last week.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I don't have this problem...
I support LHS...
Sorry
I had to rub it in a lil....

Back