mini z monster

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know that i have posted a thread asking about almost evry micro. Thats because i want to make the right decission. How versitle is the mini z monster?
And is it worth buying ove the vmg or the quake?

Also has anyone seen the pti truck

www.ptiracing.net

No one has ever run or seen a mini monster run?

Hey PiErow, ask Darthracer about the mini z monster. I believe he has one and really enjoys bashing it.

Scott.

PiErow said:
I know that i have posted a thread asking about almost evry micro. Thats because i want to make the right decission. How versitle is the mini z monster?
And is it worth buying ove the vmg or the quake?

Also has anyone seen the pti truck

IMO the Mini Z's are toys. Some people will highly disagree but myself, that's all I see them as. The VMG is ok. The PTI is a kickass truck if you're looking for a rockcrawler. It really has some awesome suspension articulation and can also be pretty quick.
The Quake is the new kid on the block, but there's tons of hype about it already....I bet there will be a pretty big aftermarket following for it.

If you're looking for a good all around micro monster, personally I'd go with the Mini Quake.

DAMN.... Sign me up for one of those PTI Mini Monsters... That thing looked like a blast.... Is it available yet?

Ahh, Mini-Z monster. I will ask one question - do you want to run outside or inside? If you want to run inside the Mini-Z Monster is awesome and is also the smallest. If you want to run outside the Tamiya TLT-1 or PTI Monster will be the best IMO. The TLT-1 has a large following of modders and most like to stretch it, which it makes it about 1/10th scale. The PTI truck is not available yet.

Darth do you know of where there are some vids of the mini z m? Also i think I'm going with the vmg. I will look into the quake.

I like the quake a lot. It looks real cool. Now its between the mini z m and quake.

Pti it is. Which turn normal motor is best for all around bashing?

Last edited:
Back