1:1 Scale T-Maxx Monster Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr T-Maxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
For those of you that don't see the home page much, Mayhem (owner of the baddest brick in MI) put up an article detailing the newest monster truck. Traxxas has sponsored a full scale (actually these things should be considered 2:1 scale or more) Monster Truck that will participate in the NHRA Monster Truck shows accross the nation. Pretty cool I think.

The local club here has been doing intermission entertaining for these shows when they come to Chas. WV about once a year. I'm not sure if my schedule will allow, but I hope to join in the fun. From what I understand, during the downtime of the show, you go out and run and jump the heck out of your R/C monster trucks/buggies in front of 10,000 people. Sounds cool to me. I guess in the past they have also had a chance to meet the drivers and get up close and personal with the likes of Gravedigger etc.

Anybody else, had this experience? If so let me know some details.

Mr T

I've met dennis anderson, The owner i believe of gravedigger. Thats my favorite MT.

Didn't HPI have one done for their savage as well a few months back?

yes diver, your not getting too old HPI had a savage. rcdriver magazine a few months back had an article about that type of stuff. dont get too happy over seeing them on T.V. i knew a guy who painted a hotwheels truck "Bad News" and the truck would be in close to last.

Who you calling old!?! I'm not Old, that's Fast Eddy!

Back