few pics of my maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racin_38

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
good evening ppl,
just finished cleaning it and thought since it was all nice and shiny i would get a few pics ,,
hope ya like'um
and no it isnt a s-maxx i loved the body so i bought 1 .
so here ya go

special thanx to ncnitro for editing my pics ,

pics removed to saver server space ,,,

Last edited:
I got a few pics to put up of my maxx with the new lid :hammer: Looks sick!!! Didnt do the best trim job, but it was my first time... I gotta mount it on the truck and cut out a few more things.. A special thanks to ImBroken!!!

Cool Maxx The S body looks sweet on it :)

i esp liked the air ducting inside the s-maxx body directs it right over the head,,
and thank you
i havea devestator body but it is trashed from wheelies ,jumping and just plain ole bashing lol

I just got a new Devastator Body yesterday lol my old one was trashed when I got it.

Here is mine with the Devastator body
devomaxx1ia.jpg

Last edited:
thanx ncnitro,

my next is going to be either a jeep rubicon or a toyota land cruiser ,with maybe a fading paint scheme from sivler to burgandy to black,
maybe lol
not sure yet gotta play around with my airbrush some before i try a body ..

The landcruiser has been discontinued, and so has the CJ8 Jeep, so if you want one you better find one quick. The crawler guys are snatching them up and storing them away. The Rubicon is one of my favorite bodies though.

Check ebay you see those come by occasionaly

Nm hehe I want to get a 57 Chevy Pu body for mine and do some kind of wild custom paint job

How do you like those Rpm bumpers racin_38? I was thinking of getting those, I had the rc raven aluminum ones on mine but they weigh a freaking ton lol and are purple and I got sick of all the purple I had on mine.

love'em ,but dont buy chrome 1's.....lol
thye dont stay that way for very long ,i should have gotten black or the blue

I was thinking the black ones I have heard about the chrome coming off of them

Back