Todays bashing pics.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simf40

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just a few pics of me bashing with my trucks 2day, and wot do u think of the combonation of the big joes at the rear and the t-maxx tires at the front? lol in the pic's my savage is the one with the red body on, i own a t-maxx and a savge, and my dad's got 2 savage's the other maxx in the pic is my m8's.

The wierd thing is that i usually break something when ever i bash with my truck but i didn't today but my dad did he broke some spider gears in the diff.

view.html
view.html
view.html
view.html
view.html

sorry u can't see any pics not sure where i went wrong when posting them?:sorry: :eek:pps:

It might be due to a couple of reasons.

It seems that image station is part of the sony network. I tried going there and it looks like you goota log in (and be a member) to see the pix. At first I tried to go to the links you posted, but that brought up a screen that had no pic and some confusing info. The I looked at the link and it looks like it's you inbox that is being called. That's one reason. Then I tried just the second half of the url, and nothing came up. Then I went to imagestation.com and there's no link to view pix, or to perform a search. Looks like ya gotta log in to view.

One thing you might want to chek on is there any info in the members section on linking your pix to a webpage (hotlinking), or sending them to a friend.

Also, see if your ISP offers free personal webpages. Usually ISP's will offer this, and you can put your pix there and link them like you tried to do. if you need help, LMK.

I think the different sized tire diamters will do more damage then good on your truck. The tires should all be the same diameter on a 4 wheels drive system.

Originally posted by RAMTech-RC
I think the different sized tire diamters will do more damage then good on your truck. The tires should all be the same diameter on a 4 wheels drive system.

unless it's got a center differential ;)

But yes, on the savage, they should all be one size

Ok, all fixed. But why are there 2 different sets of wheels? Won't that cause some drivetrain probs in the future?

Looks like you guys had a good time. Why are you running 40 series in the back and chevrons in the front???

i did that before with those same tires. but the only reason i did that was because i only had back wheel drive cause i lost my back dogbone and didnt get a new one yet. i did that becasue i get better steering in the front with the smaller tires, and better grip in the back with the wider tires.
savager

but I'm still getting dead links. maybe its just my computer?

Looks like a stadium truck on Steroids if you ask me!
:ponder:

well i put thoses wheels like that to see how it would handle. i would've tried the setup on my t-maxx but that wasn't running(typical) so the Savage ruled that day. I thought that it looked like a dragster to start with but i haven't had any problems yet withg the drive terrain. Why do some people put t-maxx wheels on the savage anyway, is it for better grip or what cause they weight the same but the maxx tires a a little wider.

lol I use maxx tires. They are much more durable (rims) and they are a bit lighter if you get the sportmaxx rims. They also are good wheels for loamy conditions, but none better than the savage wheels. People dont usually keep the stockers cuz the hex on it sucks like shitl.

edit-sorry i pressed post twice. lmao.

Last edited:
st stu stud studd studde studder much?:whack: spit it out!

Back