Full Turns

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroz28

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I noticed on my rs4 rtr3 that the servo will not fully turn the wheels they could turn much more. i turn the wheels all the way to the left,Then i turn the trim all the way to the left, And it will fully turn to the left. is there a way to make to servo move more each way ?:ponder:

read the manual on your transmitter, It will tell you how to adjust your steering and servo throw, using the trim on your radio will only adjust it so much, you need to reset your radio to nuetrul and start over, good luck!

Set your trim to dead center, 0 trim.

Disconnect the servo horn

Turn on the RX, and the TX.

Recenter and put the servo horn back on so the wheels are as close to straight as possible.

This should be a big help up front.

However, if your radio has EPA adjustments (end point), then it may be set to low. You want to set your EPA a hair under where the wheels would STOP turning. Do not set your EPA where the wheels come to a stop, this will put excessive wear on your servo in the long run. A hair under is just fine. If you listen to the servo while you set it you will hear it struggle if you set it too far. At least my digitals let me know.

Recenter first, then set the EPA.

I recentered the servo horn that was off a bit . i also read my airtronics blazer tx-2 manual and it has Steering Daul Rate. and i had it centered so i turn it up and now iam getting it to fully turn .:yes: