FLM Ext. TVPs Body fit?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,

I bought the FLM extended TVPs, but I don't know what body will fit it since it's extended. Does anybody have suggestions on what bodies will fit? I know the Gravedigger will fit, since Rolex has it. I was thinking the LST2 bodies will fit, but I must make sure. So anybody know? Thanks!

-Coby

Well Coby I am not sure buddy but I am about to be in the same boat with you. Since mine are in the mail and have not actually seen them in person how much longer are they?

I think someone said 40mm longer. I'll go make sure though.

Edit: 1.6 inch extended. Same thing as 40mm.
40 millimeters = 1.57480315 inch

I'm also reading that LST bodies fit perfect.

Last edited:
Duratrax warhead bodies fit my 1" extended savage just perfectly. A LST body will be really wide for a savage and may look kind of stupid.

Stock warhead body:
2009-0418-SavageLRP28MGTTankLeft02.jpg

Parma warhead body:
2008-1018-SavageExtANDAftershock02.jpg

The top truck in this photo is a aftershock with an MGT body.
The bottom one is the 1" extended savage with a parma warhead body.

Oh okay. The Warhead body looks perfect. Thanks!

Actually the Warhead was a bit long now that I think about it. I'll have to look one up....Proline maybe? I love the .060 shells. Those things are bulletproof almost.

Yeah, that parma body was tough as nails. It came kind of banged up as I got the rig used. but it still lasted a good long while. Winter is what killed it. 25F makes them brittle and crack.

I think I have a Parma on the Revo I got from Beason actually. I have Parma hemi cuda body too that I am not sure what I am going to do with as well. Just add to my collection I guess...lol

The MGT/LST size bodies fit perfect on 1 1/2" ext chassis. They are wider than most Savage bodies though.
This is the Proline C10 longbed for the Revo 3.3, a lot of the Revo 3.3 bodies fit, a little tight though.
100_0203.jpg

MGT/LST Crowdpleaser
Nemesisshocks_01.jpg

Back