Earth day?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
OK hears what i did. opened all my doors, windows. cranked up my A / C and the heat, turned on the the stove, started my truck let run ALL day. use 2 gal of diesel fuel to start a bar- B- Q. sent a nasty E-Mail to my tree hugging cousin. OK OK its all just a joke. dont get up set. i make fun of lots of things.

Wow! As far as carbon footprints go, you're a frickin Sasquatch. buddy.

Here's how I did my part for Mother Earth... I diluted all my motor oil, nitro fuel, anti freeze, and house paints with water before dumping it all down the storm drains
(which flows to the bay).

Think globally, act locally, that's my motto. :mustache:

Haha funny stuff from both posts!!!

I can top anyone here I promise that!!

I cut 14 & 16ft pine 2x6s into crafts and threw alot of scrap away into the garbage, so not only did I contribute nothing, I murdered wood through my bandsaw :).

Also spilled gas on the ground filling up my truck and threw like 3-4 cigg butts on the ground too....

And no, I aint joking about any of that!!

For the love of all creatures great and small! You're an eco-terrorist!

1560724_777766925586102_1958867069_n.jpg

I shouldn't be laughing at all this but it's damn funny for some sick demented reason.

I kicked back with some cold brews, (and threw the emptys into the creek) and sat around the ole Bon fire consisting of 35 used tires.

Global warming my ass.. We're all doing our part as responsible Earth inhabitants. :thumbup:

Happy Earth day, world. :party:

I guess we're going back to global warming now that the Arctic vortex is over.

I think that used to be called Summer and Winter.

I drank beer out of glass bottles instead of aluminum cans

I walk around spraying cans of Aqua net into the air as I walk and I don't turn off the lights when I leave a room... and I always buy my soda with those plastic rings on them.:D

In order to keep the weeds down I poured used motor oil on them. Using gas and lighting it on fire worked well to get rid of a troublesome patch of blackberry bushes also. Makes a nice plume of black smoke. That's how you know it's working.

Throw an old tire on the flame for good measure Rob.

I noticed that a local dry cleaner was having all the used chemicals picked up by a small tank truck. I asked him, but he didn't know what they did with it when it left his store.
Well, being the earth conscious guy that I am I took on a contract to empty out all the chemicals in all the dry cleaners in the city and now I have a trail cut deep into the woods where I can drive into a state park and dump them into a brook where it won't bother anyone.
It must be the pollen in the woods but my nose and eyes have been burning really bad since I started this business.

Please, no need to thank me. I'm just glad I can help.

My neighbor had his RV out front today charging the battery and cleaning. He said he needed to go dump the waste tank. To save him time I took care of it for him and dropped the end of the waste hose into the storm drain. Drain was close enough that I didn't have to have him move the rig which would have used gas so it was a win win.

I just sponsored a Smoke-a-thon and installed speed bumps on wheel-chair ramps...

There isn't much that bothers me more than seeing trash on the sides of all the roads. Please, PLEASE people, take just an extra minute to step out of the car and toss it in the tall grass where it won't be seen.

Thank you for your continuing support.

My neighbor had his RV out front today charging the battery and cleaning. He said he needed to go dump the waste tank. To save him time I took care of it for him and dropped the end of the waste hose into the storm drain. Drain was close enough that I didn't have to have him move the rig which would have used gas so it was a win win.

shitter_full_cousin_eddie.jpg

That's a victory for all of mankind. Cheers to you brother!

my o my wish i had thought of the storm drain. but dry cleaning chemicals would be good for my yard weeds. might keep cats out to. to bad we dont have any leaded gasoline. i remember when the price of gas was 1/3 of the octane. with lead.

Back