RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still havent ordered the dongle for my 4pl, i need to get it ordered so i can play.

I got my ps3 controller to work but its hella touchy.

Even though my control setup sucks right now I've ran a few short course races. Its pretty dang good imo, timing seems to be done perfect on landings. Just need to get my control situation worked out and I'll be playing more for sure.

Short Course has been out and is free, but they want $60+ for the buggies. Hell to the no. I was so excited for the buggies, too.

That short course looks like fun though. I might need to purchase me a USB adapter!

That short course looks like fun though. I might need to purchase me a USB adapter!

Surprisingly, it actually is. But you only get one track. Gets frustrating once in awhile. USB adapter came with my GT2 and GT3b thankfully!

wish I could but being on a limited bandwidth wifi internet connection, can't get anything else out here in the sticks, I can't do it. :(

Everybody starting loosing interest until there was only 2 of us. Once that season was over, I didn't bother with a new season. It has been several years at least.

I'd go ahead and dump the forum if that's what you are trying to determine.

I'd go ahead and dump the forum if that's what you are trying to determine.
I'd much rather spark interest back into it, but if there is none then yeah - no need to keep the forum around. :/

I ran the new version with the dirt tracks alittle but just didnt get back into it.

I have never been able to run it, i tried getting the paid subscription so i could run the dirt tracks but something just never worked out for me, i gave up :(

The last time I checked, the dirt track was free. Problem was I couldn't find the Rx I used with the dongle. Still haven't checked it out.

I got my USB controller in Friday(10-10-14). After I finally figured out how to select the radio instead of the keyboard, calibrate it & such, it works like it supposed to. I do know one thing, my driving skills pretty much sucks:) Now I just have to figure out about setting dual rates and/or exponentials to keep me from over steering. The radio is just to sensitive. I spend more time with the space bar then the radio:D

I'd much rather spark interest back into it, but if there is none then yeah - no need to keep the forum around. :/
I'd be willing to play- It's all free now too, it sounds pretty cool. I really need to check thread dates...Second time in 15 Mins...

Back