Sold / Found F/S: Revo 3.3 with RB TM523 and Extras

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC48

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey,

I am getting out of the hobby and all my rides must go. I need the cash for my new 1:1 ride. First up is my Revo 3.3. It has a RB .23 and a bunch of other mods which I will list. The chassis is in great condition, and so is the engine. The head has some scratches, but theres about a half gallon on the mill and it runs great. One wheel hex stripped out so I superglued a new hex in, but I bought some new wheels just in case which are included. No opti-drive is included, as I planned to do a FOC on it. The reverse gear in the tranny is shot, but both forward gears are just fine...all the more reason to do the FOC. It has a custom throttle linkage set up in order to get WOT. Both servos have make-shift mounts for the horns. The steering has a broken chunk of screw in the threads, so I used a glob of solder to hold on the horn for now. The throttle servo has the wrong thread screw in it, but it holds just fine. It has been like this for a while, and neither horn ever comes off. Also, the tuned pipe is bent, but still works fine. The EZ-Start wand is broken, just the tip, wires are still connected and it works just fine. I think thats all the issues, now heres the good:

RB TM523 engine w/pipe.
HS-5645MG
HS-5625MG
Hot Racing aluminum Shock ends
Teckno RC wing mount
HPI Hellfire Wing
Proline single steering aluminum arm
HD Servo Saver spring
Stock radio w/batteries
EZ-Start battery included
NIB Extra pair of wheels
Stock 3.3 engine included, with about a half gallon on it.
1 Gallon +/- on the chassis

With a FOC this truck would be at 100% funcionality, but obviosly it needs a little tlc in a few areas. Considering the cost of the RB engine, I'd like to get $315 plus shipping for the truck.

RevoRadioSell002.jpg

RevoRadioSell003.jpg

RevoRadioSell005.jpg

RevoRadioSell006.jpg

Post, PM, or email to [email protected] with any questions. More pics available upon request.

Thanks,

AC48

Last edited:
Do you still have the RS4? very interested in it PP ready

PMs' replied...TheNitroMan, please let me know asap...

Well I had three people interested in things, but everyone stopped replying...so I guess everything is still available.

Sale pending on the RS4 and the XR3i...

if u are parting out the revo, or decide to part it out. I'm interested in alot of stuff on it

Ok I will let you know, but I doubt I will be parting it out. If I did I would probably only part out the engine and radio stuff, and sell it as a roller.

RS4 is sold...everything else still available.

Bump...price lowered to $385 on the Revo...XR3i radio still available.

Bump...found a bunch more stuff that will go with the Revo, stock servos, some random parts, the body (which is in great condition), stock steering set up, the optidrive, and a duratrax temp gauge will come with it. I will drop the price to $315 plus shipping!! I also found a McCoy MC-9 that I will throw in if anyone wants it...

Last edited:
i just noticed something..

we use the same type of exhaust "coupler"
is that just Fuel line for a 1:1 car your using?
thats what i use, no zip ties. it melts/shrinks and hardens.
i've never once had a problem in 2 years with the pipe and
heade coming apart

Naw its an exhaust coupler for an R/C car, believe it came from a Hot Bodies LSP but not 100% on that. Its so huge that I haven't bothered with zip ties and I haven't had a problem.

I'll sell the 3.3 motor and some of the other spare stuff separate, but the truck is staying together as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.