New Wheels from Pro-Line Racing "Wabash" 1/8 buggy wheels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
2671-04.jpg

From Prolines site "Want to add some character to that 1:8 buggy without sacrificing performance? Then check out the latest 1:8 off-road buggy wheel from Pro-Line—the Wabash.

The Wabash wheel offers the latest in design by incorporating 14 tapered spokes and a large hex mounting surface for use with those oversized wheel wrenches. Additionally, the Wabash features a high strength, ultra-durable nylon material to outlast the punishment typically seen by 1:8 buggies."

Can be found here:http://www.pro-lineracing.com/proline/wheels/2671/2671.html

Cool. They remind me of the Ellegi rims.

More triangles, more strength I would think.

Look good to me!

Thats strange, i was looking at those yesterday on Pro-Lines website now there here?

I like em! hope i can get some over here in england!

More openings harder to keep clean:thumbdown

Depends on the brushes you use. My brush collection could cover a 50 spoke rim with no problem. Seems everywhere I go I look for yet another brush style I dont have. However, for rims, I use a round brush and a brush similar to a baby bottle brush. No matter the rim, they do the job :thumbup:

anyone know were i can order some of these? i can't find them any were online, tower has them on their website but are out of stock..can i buy direct from pro-line by gving them a call?

Back