Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
So what are you having for lunch today?

Chicken cup of noodles with soy sauce added and a hot dog for me.

Poor Boy sandwich from the local Deli.

I guess were the only two that eat lunch Rob. lol

Tomorrow will be a slice of cheese pizza and a salad from Pizza Pirate. ARRRRR!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza.

The last few days I've been making my own turkey and ham sandwich... mmmm mmm good.

Brown baggin it huh Woodie?

Pizza is the best thing since boobies. The west coast guys prolly know what I'm talking about but papa murphy's has a chicken/bacon/artichoke pizza that is INSANELY GOOD! I never liked any thing but pepperoni but its the shiz!

Fried chicken and mashed potatoes with green beans. Gotta love the traditional wisconsin sunday dinner:D

Salmon patty's, macaroni and a corona for dinner. Had a ham sandwich on potato bread for lunch.

lunch was a Shrimp pasta salad and some chips. Cheddar/sour cream. dinner was Turkey untidy Josephs. Sloppy Joe's and some roasted potaoes.

Dinner was Crabbie Patties, Rice and Roasted Green Beans.

Mrs.Grass chicken noodle soup and a pepsi today. Finally a warm day though so maybe not the right meal lol.

Cup-O-Noodles, an orange and a banana today.

Just finished a Order of wings and fries from buffalo wild wings.

Big slab of honey teriaki Salmon. Cashew rice and vegies. and some grands biscuts

Fried rice today with some milk. Have a comp this evening and a McDonald's on the way back so I'm guessing I get something from there for dinner. If there was a Wendy's Id go get a bacon blue, those are hella good imo.

Tri-Tip Deli Sandwich with potato salad today.

no lunch break today way to busy. Even went a bit late as well. So Fish tacos and fryes with some broccoli for din din and a BIG ole Hieniken for dessert.

Back