My first pass

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudbogginredneck

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys! Thought my rc family might enjoy this. Saturday we took my nova to the track for the first time since I've owned it. Just looking for any problems and to see how comfortable it is for me. Ended up popping a fuse on the last pass and ended my day early. But I'm very pleased with how it done and how I done for never running a car like this. Anyways on to the pics and videos.

First full pass
th_1394984523_zpsce397522.jpg

2nd full pass (the one that popped the fuse)
th_1394984656_zpsae822a0f.jpg

Me and my dad
1394984337_zps91bf272f.jpg

Me and my wife
1394984333_zps06d08c80.jpg

Thanks

No. It's a full on drag car. If it were street legal I'd get in a lot of trouble!! Lol

Yeaaaaaa Buddy!!!!!! There is nothing as exciting as sitting on the line and dropping the hammer on a bunch of horse power. It's a pretty violent event! And if everything goes well, your in for the ride of your live. I miss drag racing but I got out before I got into trouble. My problem was that I always wanted to go faster and faster comes with other problems.

True. The 2 step is set at 4700rpm on a 476 big block. The last pass was slower because if you watch carefully you can see it drifting to the wall and I was having to correct the car all the way down. Ready to go do it again!!! Lol

Thanks WoodiE!

Back