Jr. wins the Daytona 500!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Go Jr!!!!! 2 time daytona 500 champion!!

What the heck happened in this race? I left my parents house and my dad was watching the race and it was lap 10, I got home about 4 hours later tried to watch the Simpsons and the race was still on and at lap 44.

What the heck happened in this race? I left my parents house and my dad was watching the race and it was lap 10, I got home about 4 hours later tried to watch the Simpsons and the race was still on and at lap 44.

6+ Hour rain delay.

that is cool and about time, now maybe i can start selling my eardhart die casts, lol...:D

Nice, glad to hear about jr, I havnt watched a race since the grand dad took a dirt nap,..I actually just passed through daytona on my way back north, seen many a tailgaters

Even though I was rooting for Kenseth and Hamlin I was really glad Jr. got the win. He came close the last 3 years if I'm not mistaken and had a strong car. He also had very good restarts which made it easier for him to stay in front.

Looks like it was a good day for Team Hendrick!

And Poor Danica Patrick came in 40th....

Do ya really want someone that can do that much damage to a race car wondering around your kitchen.

She has her own cooking show thing going on. She was on Celebrity Top Shef and won if I remember correctly. Anyway I digress.....

I am still running on that high of Jr winning!!! It was at least 1:30am before I was able to get to sleep and I was at work by 7am the next day.

Good point Alexander, I do not.
I wonder if she repeatedly crashes her shopping cart at the super market?
Thats the question these sugar coating reporters should be asking her.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Anyone else have an issue with the #3 returning to Sprint cup?
Although I was never a fan of Dale Sr. I believe the man deserves respect.
That number should be retired IMO.

She has her own cooking show thing going on. She was on Celebrity Top Shef and won if I remember correctly. Anyway I digress......

It the potential for a catastophy that worries me.:hehe:

I agree trout #3 should be mantled!