Kurt Cobains case reopened.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
http://www.music-news.com/ShowNews.asp?nItemID=77493&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

I'm glad. I think, as do alot of people, that there was more to it than him just committing suicide. I think Courtney had him murdered or atleast I wouldnt be surprised if that is what happened. Watched alot of documentaries that would suggest the same.

Hopefully they can prove something one way or another and then let it rest. I am a HUGE fan of his and Nirvana, truly brilliant writer who literally changed music for the better, in my opinion.

Totally and completely agreed sng!

Sorry man, I think it was one of those "baiting" headline that went out of control. Here they say it was just a cold case investigator looking into the case because of it coming up on the 20 year anniversary of his death.

Last edited:
Ah big surprise. Seemed odd that they would look back into it too.

Sorry man, I think it was one of those "baiting" headline that went out of control. Here they say it was just a cold case investigator looking into the case because of it coming up on the 10 year anniversary of his death.

20 year anniversary! Makes me feel damn old too!

It smells like Nirvana:

Al nailed the feelings of the time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Was on CBS This Morning today, they "revisited" the evidence and did in fact develop the 35mm film from the scene. Crazy they waited so long. Said they get about a request a week to reopen the case still 20 years later.

Back