Whats for lunch?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had Spaghetti O's and meatballs and a Squirt with cherry flavoring added.

No Shoeskies, No Shirtskies, No Schlotzky's.

You should've been good with no pants...

Big Mac and Fries for my lunch.

So damn good I couldn't not post it.

Chicken and apple sausage sammich and seasoned waffle fries from the Hungry Bear.

photo_zps5453be8f.jpg

Little slice of heaven yesterday. Large fries and coke at McD's.

Shrimp fried rice, won tons, and shrimp toast!

We've let this thread die. Friend of mine brought in ground venison to work today, so I went and picked up whole wheat buns, and chips for us. My bambi burger was delicious!

DqV2e06.jpg
I want a flippin" bambi burger too!!! All I had was Chinese. It was really good though. My wife and I discovered this new take out place that has some of the best Chinese take out I've ever had.

Wish I had Chinese!

I had scrambled eggs and milk. Havent bought a soda since Christmas except while eating in a restaurant. Kinda hoping I can stay on this path.

I just finished the first grilled cheese sandwich I've had in about 10 years. WOW, was it good.
Organic Italian bread from Trader Joe's, finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, made in the pan with organic French cultured butter.

We've let this thread die. Friend of mine brought in ground venison to work today, so I went and picked up whole wheat buns, and chips for us. My bambi burger was delicious!

I haven't had venison in so long... although, I never cared for the burger as 100% venison. Had to be mixed in something like chili, tacos or 50/50 beef, then was ok as a burger. My favorite was garlic summer sausage my dad used to get processed at a butcher/game processing place. Made the whole house stink within seconds! First time I had it, my wife upped her nose at it. Then I got her to try some. We ate a 3 pound roll of that stuff in our two weeks off during the holidays! Stuff was like crack!

I had spaghetti my wife made sauce for a couple days ago. Sad lunch. At least it was good.

^^I freaking love the summer sausage!! One of my buddies in TX, his dad would have it made with garlic and jalapenos, damn good. I'm hit and miss with venison, the burger today was fantastic, but I've had venison that I can't stand any of it, not even the tenderloin. A lot of it depends on what their diet has consisted of, as well as buck or doe, and whether they ran before dying or not. You get meat that's been pumped full of testosterone and adrenaline before dying, it's gonna be gamey IMO, but I'm no master hunter so who knows.

I just finished the first grilled cheese sandwich I've had in about 10 years. WOW, was it good.
Organic Italian bread from Trader Joe's, finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, made in the pan with organic French cultured butter.
nothin like a good grilled cheese and tomato soup!

Back