RPM Products

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revo_rob_1984

OverMedicated
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well RPM, you have lost a loyal customer as of today. I spoke with a young woman in your office this afternoon that was absolutely no help at all. I purchased a set of axle carriers for my erevo, and when i assembled them TO RPMS INSTRUCTIONS there was so much slop, that it made this thing undriveable. And to make matters even worse she practically called me stupid on the phone "well you didn't assemble them right, disassemble them and re do it according to our instructions" B***H i did do that 3 times and its still sloppy. So rpm you can take every product you have ever created and shove them up your a$$ i'm done with you!!!!!!!

I have RPM REVO axle carriers on my EREVO and they fit like a glove. Never had a problem with any RPM product.

Please post some pics if possible showing what your problem is.

I had a problem once with a pillow ball poping through on a maxx, rpm sent me 2 new ones with apologies!

Last edited:
I know I harp on my 1/16 MERV a lot, but I still haven't snapped those damn RPM products.

I'm surprised you got such a response. RPM has always been very pleasant to deal with IME, although I've never had a warranty/defect issue. Just product questions and suggestions.

Their parts sometimes create undesirable handling characteristics in a race vehicle due to flex, but are pretty much unbreakable, even with rather extreme use/abuse.

I have RPM REVO axle carriers on my EREVO and they fit like a glove. Never had a problem with any RPM product.

Please post some pics if possible showing what your problem is.

I've already replaced and disgarded the rpm parts

That's the pits, Rob. I've been using RPM parts for years and have never had a real problem. I'd call back and talk to a supervisor and explain your problem and let them sort it out internally.

That's the pits, Rob. I've been using RPM parts for years and have never had a real problem. I'd call back and talk to a supervisor and explain your problem and let them sort it out internally.

I've been very happy with rpm products since i started using them. But you know what they say, it only takes one bad apple to P*** off a loyal customer:angry:

Hey that is bad news. I've used RPM on probably every single RC I've owned and have a few other RPM items like their bearing blaster, etc and have always been extremely impressed with them and their products.

Back