Sold / Found Leaving Hobby, Rare body, Rims, and more

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akina'sMtx-2

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Most of my equipments and parts have been sold last year, please look on this page for more information. I have some little things left over, I wanted to keep some of these for collection, however money is tight, so these stuff have to go! Please don't lowball, because even if money is tight, I don't want to lose the value I can get for some of these items (I still have money to eat and live). I will accept resonable offer and if I agree to it, then the items can be yours, even if prices are firm, I'm willing to accept offers from anyone. Thanks and look below... Enjoy the 20+ something pictures.......

http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/akinasusedrc/parts

1. Kawada 90 Lexus LS400GT Special edition body. 200mm painted to match the real car scheme, body has been professional trimmed. The body has been discountinued for about 9 years, since 1995. Only a few people have this body around still, one of them is painted blue and silver, so don't miss your chance of having a perfectly rare body. It has no holes at all except the 2 on the hood which match the RS4 body post. The body has never been raned or mounted, just painted, trimmed and stored! There is small crack on both side of the front fender, there is a little paint chip, however nothing bad, nothing a good body painter can't fix... Kawada is one of the best rims and body makers, Please look at the picture for details....

Price: $85 shipped- Pretty firm price

ls.gif

ls2.gif

fd2aa31b.jpg

fd2aa31e.jpg

2. NEW Kawada Narrow 8 Mesh rims, Yellow in color. These were not as rare at the time I purchase them because of the color. The silver ones are in higher demand, however you can get these for cheaper and paint them yourself. These also come completed wraped with Kawada LS210 Slick S. Narrow, in orange (pair) and yellow (pair) compound. I doubt you can fine these anywhere now, unless you ask someone who aready has some to sell them, which I doubt they are willing to let them go. I have seen these once on ebay that went for $140? for rims only. The guy who also have the blue and silver LS400GT body like mine has a set of silver 8 Mesh. Top part of the package are also included, to go with the collection if you like. Please look at the picture for detail and look way below for a advertisment from kawada that was put into rcca, you can see the silver rim there in the left side of the pic.....

Price: $65 shipped- Pretty firm price $100 if you want me to professionally paint it silver.

krims.gif

3. Lot of NEW rims. All come in the set, I think only 2 set does NOT have rubber on them. Please look at the picture for detail, these are also hard to get rims that you don't come around everyday. The newest and lastest rim is the 10 Spoke motorsport? (Bmw E46 M3 replicas) rims from Hpi (Chrome) and the HB 7 spoke Motogei (real car rims) replicas. I only have the top part of the package for the white skinny 6 spoke Ride rims(Volk TE27, SSR Comp, and a few other real car rims look a like or near, good for JDM guys that have a body that match their car and have one of the rims mention above to look like it....), and the 30mm Hpi slick that is wraped around the black 5 spoke rims.

Price: $80 Shipped- OBO.. for all 6 sets and 5 set of rubber....

rims.gif

Black 5 Spoke rims are OFNA 5 spoke 26mm with zero offset. Real car rims that these rims match are: SSR Integra GT2, 5Zigen Hyper 5zr,

White 6 spoke rims (wide) are Mugen Factory wheels the came included with the MTX2 and MSX. 26mm with zero offset. Real car rims that these rims match are: Volks TE27

Chrome 10 double spoke rims are Hpi 10 spoke Motorsport rims. 26mm with zero offset. Real car rims that these rims match are: BMW E46 Factory M3 wheels, and other replica that look like the m3 wheels.....

White 6 spoke rims (skinney) are Ride 6 Spokes rims 24mm with -1-2mm offset (I don't have a ruler in metric, so this is what I assume). Real car rims that these rims match are: Volks GT-7, TE27, SSR Comp, Advan RG, Konig Traffic, etc.......

Black 14 spoke fins rims are Kyosho factory wheels that came with the zenki (First model) V1R. 26mm with -1mm offset. Real Car rims that these rims match are: Kantana F15, and other super fins....

Black gunmetalish color 7 spoke rims are HB Factory wheels the came with the Tornado. 26mm with -1-2mm offset. Real Car rims that these rims match are: Enkei RS6, Motegi MR7, etc....

4. Duratrax Nitro Starter kit, includes 250cc fuel bottle, twist and lock rechargable glow ignitor, and about 6 way glow plug wrench.

Price $14 Shipped- Firm

5. RCCA Magazine collection, a full year of 1997, 13 issues, I happen to have 2 July issue. In very good condition, stored in room tempurature in a closed box. Please look at the picture for detail, very good condition for 7 year old magazines. Only major damage to the magazine are the Jan. and Feb. issue where the spine of the mag. ripped, look at the pictures... There is also the 97 touring car of the year, other special features, and more. You can see cars and parts from the past, where internet wasn't the thing for information, and RCCA wasn't the advertiser whore....

Price: $55 Shipped- Firm, because of the condition of the magazine...

rcca.gif

rcca2.gif

rcca3.gif

rcca4.gif

rcca5.gif

rcca6.gif

rcca7.gif

rcca8.gif

rcca10.gif

rcca11.gif

rcca12.gif

rcca13.gif

rcca14.gif

rcca15.gif

6. A box of tires, I think there are around 10-15 sets of mixed new and used tires. Most of the tire that are mounted are pretty much aready used. Look at picture for details, over $200+ worth of tires. There are some new Yokomo 138 med/firm tire, if you really need to know whats inside, then please feel free to ask.

New
Ellegi Foam 1 pair 35 sh 30mm, 1 pair 45 sh 26mm
Micro Racing 2 pair of Hard/Firm foam, both 26mm

both set are mounted and trued, ready to be mount and race with.

Unmounted Yokomo 138 and 139 hard/firm rubber (2 sets)

There are also some unopen inserts as well, all tires are usuable, however please be aware some might have crack or even dent on the rims...

Price: $SOLD

tires.gif

AIM: certifiedasskick
Email: [email protected]
Payment methods: I prefer Money order, however NON credit card type paypal payment is accepted also. If you need to pay with a credit card, please email me for more information and a additional 3% fee is charge according to the final price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back