Sold / Found Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 - Race Ready - Many Hop Ups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RushRC

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
EB4S3.jpg

This Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 1/8 Scale Nitro Buggy is race ready with many Hop Ups. We did a complete tear down and rebuild that took 13 hours and replaced any parts that needed replacement. We filled the differentials with new diff lube, added new shock oil, added new fuel tubing etc. We track tested our setup with 2 tanks on an in-door nitro track to make sure everything is tip top shape. This EB4 S3 is ready to go - just add your radio own equipment or we can supply you with a setup!

Diff Lube
Front: Mugen 5000
Center: Mugen 7000
Rear: Mugen 2000
Front Shocks: AE 35
Rear Socks: AE 40

Included with the Thunder Tiger EB4 is the manuals, RC Driver Magazine that featured the EB4 S3, some gently used parts, new parts still in the bag and new parts that are either already installed or out of the package. There are 3 Bodies that are included - the main body is custom painted and replicates the EB4 S3 paint scheme on the cover of the RC Driver magazine, the other custom painted body is blue with chrome and black stripes, and then there is a new clear body that has a design layout but still needs to be painted.

The overall condition is excellent with normal wear on the chassis and bodies. The tire, wheels, wing, the King Heads parts have only been run on 2 tanks. The Novarossi Rex P5 motor was modded from EB Mods www.ebmods.com and has around a gallon and a half on it and has been inspected and well maintained. There is a new glow plug installed. If you are looking for a Race Ready 1/8 Scale Buggy for this race season then look no further - this Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 is for you!

Kit $499.99

EB Mods Novarossi Rex P5 $349.99

Parts already installed on the EB4 S3

TTRPD1841 Thunder Tiger Red Machined Aluminum Rear Shock Tower $23.99
TTRPD1842-S Thunder Tiger Carbon Servo Tray (Titanium Color) $21.99
TTRPD1929 Thunder Tiger Carbon Servo Saver Top Plate (Titanium Color) $15.49
TTRPD1855 Thunder Tiger Red Aluminum Upper Suspension Plate $10.49
TTRPD1856 Thunder Tiger Red Aluminum Upper Suspension Arm Holder $20.99
TTRPD1857 Thunder Tiger Red Aluminum Servo Saver Set $54.99
TTRPD1862 Thunder Tiger Red Aluminum Wing Posts $10.99
TTRAD2523-R Thunder Tiger Red Anodized Washers (6) $7.49 x2
TTRPD1994 Thunder Tiger Red Aluminum Shock Spring Retainers (4) $16.49 (Only 2 are installed others are included and are new)
PRO602404 Pro-Line White Performance 1/8 Wing Kit $13.99 New only 2 tanks!!
KHZ-KP-600 King Headz Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 Steering Ackerman Plate (Red) $20.99 New only 2 tanks!!
KHZ-KP-625 King Headz Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 Center Diff Brace (Red) $40.99 New only 2 tanks!!
KHZ-KP-640 King Headz Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 Front Shock Tower (Red) $32.99 New only 2 tanks!! (some scuffs on top of towers from a flip)
MUGC0593 Mugen Front Spring Gray Medium (BB) $11.49
MUGC0596 Mugen Rear Spring Gray Medium (BB) $11.49
OFN10056 OFNA 086 Polished Off Road Tuned Pipe $57.49
TDZZM03B Treadz 1/8 CUBIC TIRES MEDIUM $17.50 x2 New only 2 tanks!!
PAHW102Z Panther 17mm 1/8 Buggy Gray Dish Wheels (4) $11.99 New only 2 tanks!!
Panther Racing Foam Air Filter New only 2 tanks!!
TTRPD1840 Thunder Tiger Red Machined Aluminum Front Shock Tower - Used but in great shape. $20.99
TTRPD1940 Thunder Tiger Carbon Center Diff Top Plate (Titanium Color), - Used but in great shape. $18.99

New Products Still in the package or unpacked

TTRPD1875 Thunder Tiger Universal CVA Rebuild Kit $7.75
TTRPD1876 Thunder Tiger 1/8 Clutch Shoes (3) $14.49
TTRPD1885 Thunder Tiger Front Shock Shafts (2) $9.49
TTRPD1886 Thunder Tiger Rear Shock Shafts (2) $9.49
TTRPD1907 Thunder Tiger Suspension Plate Ball Joints $5.25 (3 left in package)
TTRPD1913 Thunder Tiger Suspension Hinge Pin Set (6) $5.99
TTRPD1914 Thunder Tiger Rear Lower Hinge Pins (2) $4.49
TTRPD1915 Thunder Tiger Front Steering Knuckle Set $9.75 (unpackaged)
TTRPD1923 Thunder Tiger Rear Hub Set $6.49
TTRPD1947 Thunder Tiger Receiver Box $8.75
TTRPD1954 Thunder Tiger Upper Suspension Arm Set (2) $9.49 (unpackaged)
TTRPD1955 Thunder Tiger Front Lower Suspension Arm Set (2) $5.99 (unpackaged)
TTRPD1956 Thunder Tiger Rear Suspension Arm Set (2) $6.49 (unpackaged)
TTRPD1957 Thunder Tiger Clear Lexan Body $20.99 (unpackaged and design layed out no decals)

That is $1,441.68 in the kit motor and parts!!! Asking $750 Shipped
(Note: Prices quoted are street prices not actual retail which is much higher)

EB4S3_06.jpg

For more pictures please visit my site
http://www.rushrc.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=222&products_id=11150

Thanks
RushRC

Last edited:
are you intrested in any trades. cause i want to trade my savage 25 that has a ton of hopups for your truck. i want to trade roller for roller. well the savage all it would need is an engine. i will include a radio with it and everything. i really want a buggy because i want to try something new. but anyways the truck has a long list of mods. cf chassis plates, cf hinge pin braces, cf disk brake, alumiunm diff cups w/ 4 spyder gear diff mod, Fastlane machine shocktowers, powerstroke shocks, CVD's on all 4 corners, HD drive cups all around, aluminum fuel tank mount and aluminum fuel tank lid, aluminum fuel valve, aluminum body mounts, 3 speed, high torque throttle servo, super high torque steering servo, lunsford racing titanium hingepins and turnbuckles, heat sink engine mount plate. robinson racing steel spur and clutch, tsais hard anodized exhaust system. stainless steel screw set... there is probably alot of other stuff that i left out but can't remember right now. i can get pics for u if youd like. like i said i would like to trade roller for roller. also i will include a set of 40 series bowties along with stock tires. also it will come with tons of stock parts such as the stock 2 speed, shock towers, shocks, and many other parts. just let me know. I'm really intrested in a truggy but the next best thing is a buggy. but i can always convert a buggy. the reason I'm selling the savage is because everyone in the MT class at my LHS runs truggys so i can compete with a true monster truck. but no doubt this truck is an awsome basher and can handle any abuse you would throw at it. just let me know

I'm not looking for trades right now on this just need the cash thanks for the offer though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back