Sold / Found FS: Thunder Tiger TS4N Onroad

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Gamer7

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
FS - Thunder Tiger TS4N Onroad

I have for sale a 1/10 scale onroad Thunder Tiger TS4N that is ARTR, all you need is a throttle servo. The car was well taken care of and properly broken in. It has seen no more than 1 gallon of gas, and after run oil was used. It comes with a Futuba Magnum Sport Jr. Controller & Futuba Reciever with 75MHz AM Crystals. The car is powered by a Thunder Tiger .15 engine. All the specs can be located HERE (and then going to cars and clicking on TS4N. The car comes with a custom painted dodge viper body that has a minor chip in the front (ran into indoor wall :rolleyes: ). The car is very fast and performs well under any condition. There are many option parts for the car also. PM me if ur interested or want pics. Asking $150, willing to negotiate.

Last edited:
bump.

bump.

:clap:

Ok, the lowest I will go is $100 and you pay for shipping. Any takers? Less than 1 gallon ran through it!

how fast is it? will an ae .15 fit on it?

really, I'm not sure if an AE .15 will fit, I would imagine it could. I've never measured the speed because i dont have a gun....It has a single speed tranny in it right now, can be upgraded to dual speed.

sent you a PM about ts4n... let me know.

Here are some pics of the TS4N

Engine

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 63
Underside

Attachments

• undersid.jpg
    undersid.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 74
viper body

Attachments

• side_bod.jpg
    side_bod.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 62
shocks

by the way, i dont know if i posted this right. I dont know how people get the images right in with their typing in the message field. I guess I have to put 4 replies to show all the pics.

Attachments

• shocks.jpg
    shocks.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 79
bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.