Sold / Found Wanted: 1/10th Setup Equipment.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking for the following items in new or near new condition:

• Hudy suspension setup tools or kit.
  • 1/10th Tire Balancer
  • 1/10th Tire Lathe.

PayPal or Trade for?

i got rb concept pull start side exhaust engine .12.... used 10 tanks, and ae starter box with gel cell and charger (universal box) custom failsafe, 2 channel micro reciever for am radio (shredder) saleen body with head, tail and fog lights, (S7) and a bag of like 10 a arms, 10 arms (few rpm in there) and alota ball and cups.........

will sell you all of this for 175 american, if you want a single item give me a shout with a offer

Originally posted by mattie__c
i got rb concept pull start side exhaust engine .12.... used 10 tanks, and ae starter box with gel cell and charger (universal box) custom failsafe, 2 channel micro reciever for am radio (shredder) saleen body with head, tail and fog lights, (S7) and a bag of like 10 a arms, 10 arms (few rpm in there) and alota ball and cups.........

will sell you all of this for 175 american, if you want a single item give me a shout with a offer

did you even read his post? We have cars, we want setup boards and a tire lathe & balancer

So if anyone has a second setup table I would like one also, looking for the Hudy inperticular.

Originally posted by mattie__c

How much for the Savage?

Status
Not open for further replies.