Sold / Found FS: T-Maxx / .21 Conversion Kit - In Pieces...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing

Ok here's the deal, I purchased a T-maxx that was disassembled to be sold piece by piece. My plans where to turn it into a .21 T-Maxx, and being that it was in pieces half the work was done for me. Well anyways I bought the T-Maxx, I bought the conversion kit, and I bought many other parts for it. Now I've ran out of time and more importantly money to finish the project, thus the reason I'm selling it. The truck is still in pieces with an exception of a few things. Here is the list of parts that I am selling as a whole - NOT PARTING OUT!

¬ First generation Traxxas T-Maxx (in pieces, used)
¬ Complete XTM .21 Conversion Kit (main chassis has been stripped of blue color)
¬ Brand new tranny - stock casing with all RRP gears and forward only conversion. This is complete, and not in pieces! Complete with Boca Bearings throughout!
¬ T-Maxx Tranny - complete other then primary and secondary gears (used - forward conversion)
¬ Proline Steering Kit
¬ Proline Ball Ends
¬ Lunsford titanium turnbuckle kit
¬ Aluminum Bulk heads (front and rear)
¬ Aluminum Diff Cases (front and rear)
¬ RPM Wide A-Arms (front and rear with one extra set)
¬ RPM Black Knuckles w/ Oversized Bearings
¬ RPM Black Bulk head braces
¬ Maximizer Beadlock Rims
¬ RPM Blue Monster Claws Rims (used)
¬ Traxxas Wide Shock Towers (#4917x)
¬ Airtronics Blazer Sport Radio
¬ Extra Boca Ball bearings
¬ CVEC .21 Pipe
¬ Ford Crew Cab body (already painted)
¬ 3 Fuel Tanks - 2 used, 1 brand new
¬ UFSS Complete Stainless Steel Screw Kit

All parts listed are brand new, never ran unless noted. Some parts are still in factory bags, while other have been opened and some parts already assembled. No engine is included with this sale

tmaxx21.jpg

This image does not show all parts that come with the t-maxx. There is a box full the rest of the 1st gen t-maxx in pieces. This image is to give you an idea of what your getting.

$295.00 - shipped [ SOLD! ]

-Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back