Anyone seen the new Swift st-r truggy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chevy-SS

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone seen the new Swift st-r truggy? It looks pretty interesting but I have only seen one limited picture. I race my Monster GT all the time and I love the crap out of it, but I get a little sick of having to race against all these guys that are basically using buggies with MT tires (truggies). I want to buy a killer truggy to use in those races that allow truggies to race against legitimate MT's. In those cases, I'll keep the MGT under wraps (sadly) and simply use the truggy.

I seen it in a magazine article awhile back. I personally really like the new Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium Pro I have heard some good things about it, if you are looking to get a truggy you might wanna look at it as well.

Thanks for the tip. I dug out my magazines and found the article. They both look pretty good.

Ofna is comming out with one of these also. Its called the Blazer SST It looks pretty interesting. The problem I have with hot bodies is that its hard to find parts for them. With ofna at least you know Tower will have them.

The Blazer does look interesting: http://www.ofna.com/blazer.html

The damn thing has tires that look like buggy tires, just a little bigger. ROAR is really gonna have to adopt some rules that will define the Monster Truck class. Monster Truck racing is a lotta fun, but it's gonna lose the "monster truck" feel if everyone is basically racing with buggies.

any word on the PRP truck yet. i could use a few parts off of it for my conversion.

I think the Swift truggy is supposed to be out by around december-january.

where can i find more info on it? the PRP site doesn't have anything that I've seen.

All of the info I have seen on the Swift truggy has been from magazine articles.

Its kinda funny you want a truggy and are putting the MGT away. The kid running a MGT at my local track wins most of the time. If not him, then its a guy in a Losi or a guy running a Storm SUT. Granted this is a small time track,not alot of MT's,just those 3 and a smattering of t-maxxes and a E-maxx. The MGT is set up VERY well for our track,and really only the one SUT to run against. Till next year that is.