Hacker brushless motors

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddybnj_2004

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey... I was wondering if anyone has tried or heard anything about the Hacker Brushless motors for Micros. I have a nicely setup HPI Rs4 with Motek EXO 2 Chassis and all hopped up parts including a Quantum Competition 2 ESC , matched cells and wanted the best motor... Thanks...

I don't really know about the brushless, but I do know that you only need to post once, not twice in two different forums.

I apoligize.. I figured alot of people who don't run micros but do run electric would have the answers... so I put it in both.... Sorry.

no problem from me, just thought I would give you the old heads up.

Someon just posted a vid with a Mini T and a brushless in it. As well as a link to the setup or at least was working on getting it.

Check the video section.

I heard trick mini-ts with brushless and lipoly will run with 1/10 e- buggys. Try writing to [email protected] with your question

And while you are at it ask him why he hasn't started a forum at RCNT yet!

message sent - give him the heads up

We seem to be getting more and more questions on Brushless motors. It would be nice to see a member here with industry experience. (Hint-Hint)

Originally posted by scottm
I heard trick mini-ts with brushless and lipoly will run with 1/10 e- buggys. Try writing to [email protected] with your question

And while you are at it ask him why he hasn't started a forum at RCNT yet!

I just sent him an email with a similar question for my Mini-T and Xray.

Guys, we currently have a motor and controller that will work in the Mini-T, but I would hold off a few more weeks until we get the new motors in.

Sweet, welcome to the forum Josh. OK everyone dogpile on the new guy. Josh can drive a TC ok, and is pretty sharp, for a young punk that is.:D

Welcome Josh,
Its about time red rover sent someone over.
We have been trashing your products here for quite some time. Its good to see someone here to defend your reputation. :hammer:

Good to see ya.

-Ed

Last edited:
I guess our emails worked.:clap: Josh- I'll give u call in a couple of days about the new motor.