Trinity Reflex NT Team Only Touring Car??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoeybadm

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello all,

I was thinking about stepping up and getting an on-road car and basically everyone I have talked to thus far says the above mentioned car is the best way to go because you get quality build with lots of hop-ups. So I was wondering if anyone on here has the Trinity Reflex NT Team Only Touring Car and if so how do they like it?

In addition to this, I wanted to know what type of servos are best for on-road cars. I have a pair of Airtronics 94358Z ERG-VR Hi-Speed/Hi-Torque 200 oz/in which are not being currently used as well as a bunch of 94102 servos which came with my M8 controller. I use the 94358Z servos in all my cars minus my B4 buggy which I use the 94758Z (0.06 response time at 6 volts). Anyway I have a bunch of race level servos which are waiting to be used and I am trying to find out which servos are best for the on-road car.

Moreover, I wanted to here from the owners of these cars or anyone else with on-road experience which 0.12 engine would be best for this car. I would like to spend no more than $300 on the engine and maybe a little more if the quality is there...the engines I have looked at thus far are Team Orion Wasp .12 Roar (1.43 hp), Team Orion Wasp .12 Turbo (1.5hp), Trinity Rossi Maranello On-Road Engine (2.3hp @ $500), Trinity Rossi Maranello On-Road Engine (1.8 hp @ $159).

Anyway thank you in advance for all your input. I will be using M8 radio with this car and I was looking to get the cars within the month.

bump bump

no replies yet???

Not too many people onthis forum own one. The only one I can think of that had one is Nitroaddict. I believe he has sold it since then. PM him, he can give you insight on that car.

bump...come on guys there must be some on-road guys in here...TIA

Originally posted by markallen
I would go with Sirio or RB.You will love either one.

Mark

The guys at my local shop keep telling me to get the Trinity Black Pixi .12 and that the car will be a beast......

I had the trinity and raced with it for a short time. Originally, during the build and initial testing I thought it to be of extreme quality and craftsmanship, but after racing several races, I found that to be untrue as many parts began to wear very fast. I was using an RB Rody V12 and it just tore apart the pulleys. I would recommend the Serpent 710 or the Mugen MTX3 or even the HPI R40 over the Reflex now that I look back.

I also owned a Rossi Pixie ROAR about 8 months ago and hated it. It never ran right and was no where near as powerful as advertised. Go to a race and you will never see one because it is getting out that engine is basically a scam. Go with either Novarossi, Sirio, RB Concepts, Mugen, or any of the modified engines for a much better powerplant.

Back