2nd win for Jr!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is jr's first multi win season in 10 years....I know it's early but man I hope this is his year!!!

Thats great to hear man,..its been a long time since I followed a season, was like a religion my grandfather and I, since he took the dirt nap I havent watched a single race,maybe this year

Great day for Junior. Up there in front when it mattered most. Best of all he snatched a victory from Keselowski :thumbup:

I'm hoping my boy Newman can pull out a win soon, race for the Chase will be over before we know it. He finished 7th today, pretty cool.

I loved that last pass while Keselowski was trying to use Danica to get the debris off his grill. Good to see him have a good season, I would like to see him get the championship, and so would my sons, they are both big Jr. fans.

Me too... especially since this is the last year he will be with Letarte.... it has been a special season so far and I hope it ends with him hoisting the championship trophy in Homestead!! He has run really consistently all year and is a top 5 or top 10 car most weeks. I love turning on a race and watching him actually compete. For the last few years I dreaded race day only because Jr ran around in 25th all race and never stood a chance. I don't know how long it will last but I am enjoying every minute of it!!

Back