Pa Pa Digger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Not yet.
Doctors induced labor last night. So it could be anytime.
Her blood pressure was up and they were worried about her and the baby.
Talked to my son this morning and he said she is doing good. Just a "little" pain? I'm like WTF? A "little" pain?
That statement may hurt him in a few days. :eek:pps:

I'm excited. Had to share the news. Still hard to believe I'm that old.....
We are going to the hospital in a few minutes.

Hey Digger,

Congrats my friend! Man you are getting old! LOL J/K... I couldn't resist.

You will have to post pictures when you get a chance. My mother is drving me nuts asking my fiance and I when we are going to have a baby. I wish she would back off just a bit! LOL

Well congratulations again and good luck my friend.

Tom

Best wishes on the delivery. I hope he/she comes out safe and healthy. I'm sure you've waited a long time to do this again and will spoil the little one silly. :cheers:

Congrats digger..There's nothing better than being a Grandpa. Spoilem, get them sugared up and send them home. J/K... But really, Iv'e got ..well I'm not going to say how many Iv'e got, Just that it is a friggin blast. Hope she or he is strong and healthy one.

Damm, I almost forgot. I don't want to pop your balloon their digger, but I will be grandpa # ? on Nov 11 this year. I almost know how your feeling their buddy. Good Luck

congraduations grandpa. best wishes to you and your family. hope all goes well and post pics asap.

Congrats to your family. Now that you will be a Grandpa, you can spoil them till there ears are red! That is awesome. Best wishes to you. Question is are you going to buy them a mini electric or straight into nitro? LOL

Enjoy the baby scent. I love my 4 month old!!!

Congrats man, hope momma and baby are doing well. Do yourself a favor, don't go asking and being pesty about another one right away, it's the quickest way to end any and all conversation between my parents, in-laws, and wife! LOL congrats!

Congrats Granpa! Come back and do a little bragging when he/she is born!

Eww a baby!!
How exciting!
Good luck with your grand baby bundle of joy.

7lb. 10oz. baby girl. About 7:45 this evening. Mother and daughter are fine.
Father is f****ed up, but after all, he is my kid.... j/k
Pa pa is really messed up. But you guys know that.

Haven't got to see her yet. Working nightshift really sucked tonight. I ran to the phone everytime it rang. Get to see her in the morning.

Really weird guys. I still see my kid as a kid. Excited as hell and hope to spend a lot of time with my grand-daughter though.

Congratulations papa digger! Glad the delivery went well.

Get some rest, you don't want to scare the baby in the morning.

:jk:

Congrats on the new Grand baby!
I know what you mean about still seeing the kids as baby's themselves. lol.
Thats great news for you man. Enjoy.

Hey Grandad! Congratulations my friend and I can't wait to see pics! Although not on the same level, I know the excitment you must be feeling. I became an uncle this past year and it was an awesome feeling! Take care my friend.

Tom

PAPA I am excited for Ya man!!!!!
Spoil that child......I see a new buggy for the kid:)

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Got to see her today.
Got a few pics. Dad won't let her go and pa-pa is scared he is going to break her. :)
Been a long time since I held a kid that small.

Alexis Page is what she was named.

Here is Pa Pa

Mommy and the girls.

Mom, Dad and the new baby.

This is my other little grand-daughter. (My kid's step-daughter.) She sat down in the corner and kept telling me to take a picture. Got about 10 of them. She is a doll.

Sorry about the long post.

Hey Digger,

Nice looking family you have there my freind. Congratluations my friend! It is now time to start shopping for her first nitro! LOL Take care bro.

Tom