Trying a new hobby......but!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy..... There are these things called balls. Sometimes they are spoken of metaphorically, sometimes literally. When a boy reaches a certain age, they descend between a his legs, thus signifying that he physically has become a man.

Now. Sometimes when a man discovers a mate in the wild, and after all other ways of swaying the mate to his side are exhausted, he mistakenly gives up said balls for companionship, and a chance to do stuff to her. Once the balls are given away, it is extremely difficult to get them back as the receiver of the balls has now absorbed the powers that these mystical objects contain. There are two different off-shoots of these mates: the hoarders and the displayers. Hoarders usually hide their newly received balls such as in a handbag or in a purse, rarely retrieving them to show the man that he/she is still in charge (as the keeper of the balls is always in charge). The displayers will present the balls whenever possible, usually hanging from the rearview mirror of their automobile.

But sometimes, juuuuuust sometimes, the man is able to retain just a sliver of his original balls, which can over time, and with much love and nurturing, begin to regrow, or replicate if you wish, into a new pair of balls. Sometimes the sliver of balls is just not strong enough to undertake the extreme endurance required to re grow a new set, so it must exhaust all energy in retrieving the lost set given away in the beginning. There is one week out each month that this task is possible as the mate is bleeding, bloated and weak. But one must be careful as to not get too close, as the horror that can only be described by its initials, PMS, can erupt in an emotional explosion which can either be violent, or extremely depressing. In either case, the man has regained his manhood, and his decision making ability.

Sometimes this ends in a separation of the man and woman for a brief, or long period of time depending on how the man chooses to utilize his freshly retrieved powers. But if the man wishes to ever be able to look himself in the mirror with no shame, it is a chance that must be taken.

So in conclusion....... Grow a Pair. :D

Really???? And your longest relationship would be how long

bout 5 years and married. Plus my wife is on here, and she wont deny anything i say. Gotta learn to wear the pants.

Simmer down princess..... its all in good fun. Check the rear view, she might have left the doors unlocked for ya, so you can just reach up there n pluck em down.

bout 5 years and married. Plus my wife is on here, and she wont deny anything i say. Gotta learn to wear the pants.

Simmer down princess..... Its all in good fun. Check the rear view, she might have left the doors unlocked for ya, so you can just reach up there n pluck em down.

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that gets deleted before Alpine sees it. Thats uncalled for!

Sure she's *edit* someone else

You really bout retarded, arent you? I'm not the little bitch asking about how to convince my wife/girlfriend to let me buy something with my own money. You wanna try and prove your manhood NOW? You wanna try and call ME out? After you have already proven that you have no control over a very important aspect of your own life. Please.... Your nothing. You lost all respect from damn near EVERYONE on this forum the minute you pressed submit on the first post of this thread.

You can try and insult me alllll that you want, because it is now public knowledge for anyone on the internet to see that you have failed as a man. Congratulations.

I hear your girl calling..... She said she just lubed up her strap on for you, so she can put you in your place. Enjoy.

---------- Post added at 5:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:06 AM ----------

How do you guys with a girlfriend or wife, let you spend hundreds of dollars on these??? Mine says you don't need to spend 500$ on a toy!!! I say babe I can afford it, and its not a toy it looks like a badass hobby which I need a new hobby......she says no. ...but definitely think I'm getting one..... Any help?

Quoted for truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.